Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

Heyy! -Lord_Aquarius

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lord_Aquarius, 5 Jul 2012.

1. Lord_Aquarius

Lord_Aquarius Member

First. I have looked throughout the forums, and haven't found the format I'm supposed to do this so... yep. I saw the others guy do a "Who What When blah" thing, but I'm going to be a rebel, and not going to do that. It's been kinda a long time since anyone posted on here.

Hi! Meh name is Lord_Aquarius, and ... (what should I talk about?). Let's see. Um... I live in the US usually, but I'm somewhere else now for summer. By now, it's pretty obvious, I'm new. Newbie. You won't know of me unless you met me in-game, or somehow went on the same server that I was on xD. Well, I've been playing Minecraft for... 6 months now? I think, and I'm still quite a noob. I can't even play SkyBlock with a friend without pushing him off all the time and burning us all in lava from a malfunctioning cobble generator lol.

Minecraft history: Ever since I started, I like only tried almost 1 server. It is a mighty big server. Not naming names. I loved that server, and still am extremely active on that today. Don't hate me for that. But, always, things get boring. It's fun to try new things. That's how I *kinda* found Pawncraft. Well, one day, I was on my usual server, when a Pawncraft member came! We chatted, and I wanted to see this incredible server. So, 3 days ago I suppose, I tried it out, liked it, and started building my "Pretty builds" to get out of the guest world. Just today, I managed to become a actual member, joined a town, joined a clan, started punching trees. And now, I'm looking at the forums, thinking about what I should write next.

Anyways, Hi! And... I introduce myself? Wut? ... oh well. Cya sometime.

-Aqua

Axelmotley and Portrend like this.
  2. Pawned

Pawned Founder Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

WHALECUM!

Sorry about the rude welcome above, it's a strange tradition here that started either late 2010 or early 2011. Anyway, welcome to the server, nice to see someone with brains and the ability to use a forum around here. I hope you stick around here for a while and I'll see you in-game ;).

Portrend likes this.
  3. TheRowan

TheRowan Well-Known Member VIP

What are you saying about the people around here :(. Anyway Welcome :D

4. Axelmotley

Axelmotley The Dementor Staff Member

>.> "Pretty Buildings" Silly Axel is silly.

5. Portrend

Portrend Builder VIP RAINBRO

Welcome, i'm PortrenD and i'll be your bully here at Pawncraft :3 Public beatings are at 12:30 so don't be late and if you have any lunch money it's advised to be given to me or my associates or we may have to eat your fingers.

Happy gaming :3

All jokes aside; Whalecum :3

6. Krigekongen

Krigekongen Build Team Member VIP

Fuck, Pawned did it before me! And a pink one aswell. Welcome to the server Aquarius. I think you saw me yesterday :)

7. fearsomegenie

fearsomegenie Active Member

Don't be greedy Krige. You got me with a large red one. And you didn't say where it came from so my eyebrow stayed raised for longer =P.

Welcome Aquarius, I'm pretty new myself, and I'm also blown away by how cool the server is.

8. jkerr

jkerr Builder, hermit VIP Ancient

Welcome!

9. ScarTheCatThing

ScarTheCatThing Member