Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

Hihiomygrabaseats admin application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by chandler, 12 Jun 2012.

1. chandler

chandler Member

IGN:Hihomygrabaseat
    What game do you want to administrate: minecraft
    Why do you want to become an admin?:I want to become and admin because I would like to slove peoples problems and help the pawncraft community.
    Why do you think you should become an admin?: I think i should become an admin because I have helped many people with their problems and I have built houses for many others. Also I know all the rules and enforce them on other people. Lastly I always try not to use texting language so everyone can understand.
    Have you ever been an admin before (In any game)?:yes on a different server called blockcraft it was a small server but still had rules
    Anything else you would like us to know:i am skilled in all admin commands given I ran a server for two years before shutting it down for lack of money it was made with mcmyadmin as yours was.
    Location(Country):Ontario,Canada

2. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Addicted

Things to improve upon:

1. Looks like you randomly threw this together. Check spelling, and grammar. It is not, per say, a "requirement" but it makes your application look, and feel more professional.
    2. I have been absent from the server for a bit, but I haven't seen you in-game but that could be for that reason. Though, from viewing your forum profile, it says you joined May 14th. Give it some time before applying for Admin; get to know people, and the server first.
    3. Add maybe a more diversity to your application, and your reasons for wanting to be an admin; it sounds very bland. What do you seek to accomplish by being an admin, what do you, compared to other applicants, bring to the table, and just reinforce the fact that you want to become an admin for the purposes of actually helping people; not because of perks, power, or self-ego purposes.
    4. Everyone claims to know the rules, and to enforce them. Tell me rule 17 for me please.
    3. I just looked at your profile, and saw the following, and it shows immaturity (which is not a characteristic of a good admin):

1. chandler Im chandler go suck yourself!

3. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Addicted

4. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

Yeah, the ban clinches it as a resounding "no" for now. This has all the hallmarks of an application put in simply for the sake of gaining more power without really wanting to help the server.

5. Axelmotley

Axelmotley The Dementor Staff Member

You're application is far too short.You did not explain to me HOW you will improve the server if you are to gain Admin powers.

The way you behaved in game to me today prove (to me at least) that you will not make a good member of our Pawncraft team. When I gave you the opportunity to fess up not once, but three times it proves that you are not a trustworthy person.

Note*: If you knew the rules so well.. then why were you caught with x-ray?

the_amber_trap likes this.