Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.8.x
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice
  3. There is trouble with our mail service and we are looking into it. For a backup solution mail will come from pawncraft@pfts.se and no-reply@pfts.se //StarScore
    Dismiss Notice

Sticky I just joined!... Now what? [Minecraft]

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Pawned, 1 Oct 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vork Moin

Vork Moin Addicted

Type /rules

2. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Well-Known Member

Please read the paragraphs above very carefully. There are instructions that tell you how to promote yourself in-game. You make yourself a member; you don't to have apply to join the server.

3. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Well-Known Member

Might as well save him the trouble...he is already where it tells him to go (in theory).

4. Vork Moin

Vork Moin Addicted

I love how all I have to do to help the newbs is tell them to type /rules. Then they say "now what?" and I say "you should know, it's an idiot filter."

5. Dolij5

Dolij5 Member

I would also like to be a member because im good at following the riles and not messing things up. Also, can i protect my creations without being in a city or in a faction? With world edit for example? I was a moderator on xrevo.co.uk which shut down due to funding issues. it worked great there. Non mod/admin people had limited commands.

6. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one.

There is a process to become a member that starts with visiting our rules thread. Read it and follow the instructions, though it will wind up directing you back here. In the first post of this very thread, you'll find directions on how to gain builder privileges on the server.

Without towny, you can't be guaranteed to be free of grief, and even then, if some member of the city wanted to be an ass, you could still find your construction vandalized. That said, we roll back damages any time we are made aware of them and the perpetrator is either warned (first offense) or banned.
    The only people on the server with world edit privileges are staff. I'm sorry to hear about your previous server shutting down, but we're glad to have you here. Welcome and let us know if you have any more questions or problems.

7. penprowl2

penprowl2 New Member

I keep reading this paragraph over and over again, but the only way I found to become a member is go to the "Builder Applications" thread. There is one problem with that: I could not find any thread, post, or other section called "Builder Applications." Can someone please help me with this? (Something more than "type /help" would be nice.)

8. Aegis

Aegis Here kitty kitty kitty! =^● ⋏ ●^= Staff Member

You're supposed to read the signs at /gs. This thead is currently defunct and will be locked until it is updated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.