Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.8.x
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice
  3. There is trouble with our mail service and we are looking into it. For a backup solution mail will come from pawncraft@pfts.se and no-reply@pfts.se //StarScore
    Dismiss Notice

i Kick Hobbits

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MrHobbits, 16 Nov 2011.

1. MrHobbits

MrHobbits The Angry Panda Staff Member

Who: iKickHobbits
    What: US Navy Sailor
    Where: USA
    When: Since 21 September 2010
    Why: Because this place is freaking awesome. I love Pawncraft. Actually, I love the community of Pawncraft. The people here I feel have become a part of my life. I dont KNOW them all by heart, but I do know most of them to either love or hate them. But it's all good, because the ones I hate have been banned. The ones I love know who they are for sure (Not you Krige! :p).

About Me?
    Well, I'm not going to tell you my life story (you're welcome.) Short version is that I have been playing video games for almost 25 years of my life. Please don't take that the wrong way. I'm not some fat kid living with him mommy snacking on hot pockets trying to imagine what a real life woman feels like. I have a very awesome life as a matter of fact. I'm a US Navy sailor who has visited more countries than most people can name. I speak (partially) 5 languages (not including computing languages). I have a wonderful wife, and own my own home.

With some of that out of the way, I'll tell you this. It may take you a long time to even get to figure out who I really am, and for that reason most of you won't like me. Some of the best friends I've ever had never liked me in the first place. And to the opposite of that, most of those who 'liked' me off the bat, wound up not liking me because they got to know me. Maybe that's encouragement for you. Maybe not.

For the most part. I like everyone until proven stupid. If you act grown up, and do things that aren't jacked up you'll be okay in my books, for awhile. Prove yourself stupid, and well... just ask Sunny3467 what happens.

I look forward to meeting all of you at least for a moment. Navy life has a wonderful habit of taking me away from my Minecraft life, so if I dont see you for awhile, give me a shout when you do.

Ciao!

SupWithThat likes this.
  2. SlugBoyTom

SlugBoyTom Slimy, yet satisfying Staff Member

3. Krigekongen

Krigekongen Build Team Member VIP

Oh wow, what a faggot eh? <3!

4. tunesnatcher

tunesnatcher Active Member

Sunny, what happened? :3

5. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one.

I'm sad we didn't hang out more on the boat.

6. MrHobbits

ME Too! I wish that I had been able to break away from the shop more. I looked back on that time and saw that I was really stuck between the shop, mess decks, berthing. That's pretty much it. Didnt have a whole lot of time (or so it seemed) to do much else.

Maybe one day we'll get to go have a beer or something. :)

7. MrHobbits

8. the_amber_trap

That would be fantastic. The sad thing is that I was actually up in Radar Repair quite a lot hanging out with Stanford, Haywood, and Ethridge while we would nerd it up.

9. MrHobbits

Lol, I always went up to see ET1 (female, forgot name) to do tag-outs. I do remember Ethridge, a little. I did hang out in the crypto repair room with Mechling, Russell, Labarge, and um... Hartman (on occasion...) we played Oblivion down there quite a bit!!!

10. the_amber_trap

Was it ET1 Klein? Mechling was awesome. He hung out in my shop a lot because he was the tech for all of the print shop gear. Russell was usually around in radar from time to time. I didn't know Labarge or Hartman too well. I also hung out with a female ET3 from cryto, but I knew her as Layla and can't remember her last name. Wait! It was Tardieu. I think she married O'neil, right?

11. MrHobbits

Yep, those names are totally right! I do remember Layla. She was an *interesting* character, I do think she did marry O'neil. Klein was cool in my books. A stickler for the rules for sure.

12. the_amber_trap

It's odd you say ET1 was a stickler for rules, because I remember a lot or rumors about her fraternization with others and one time that she almost went to DRB for some of that behavior because some officer saw her doing "something" on the ferry to the ship. (I think it was when we were in Colombia.)

13. MrHobbits

Oh, she definitely did something on the ferry, that's not a lie. I was on that ferry. I dont have the details because I was pretty smashed, but I do remember the back of the ferry being pretty 'busy'. I think she gave blowies to someone.

14. the_amber_trap

Haha! At the time she frequented my shop, and I remember her complaining about that particular event at length. Yeah, she was accused of giving blowies, but she fervently denied it (not that she'd really want to admit it.) I just didn't know how much I should talk about here.

Anyway, I don't know why I'm still online. I need to go to bed.

15. bombboy334

bombboy334 Member

PANDA!!!!!!!!!!!! Your like a boss :p

16. MrHobbits

I know, I know... :)

17. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Well-Known Member

Such confidence ;)