Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.8.x
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice
  3. There is trouble with our mail service and we are looking into it. For a backup solution mail will come from pawncraft@pfts.se and no-reply@pfts.se //StarScore
    Dismiss Notice

I would like to propose a pvp Idea to the admins

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ice126, 4 Jan 2012.

1. ice126

ice126 Member

Hello I would like to ask the admins if it would be ok if we could make the western part of the Pawncraft world a pvp area.(if you do not know what i mean look on the map). I have an idea i would like to implement but I want to talk to the admins about it first so no one steals my idea.

2. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Well-Known Member

Lol sounds like Runescape xD

3. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one.

PvP is allowed everywhere, except in cities that specifically proscribe it and in the houses/structures of those who do not want to be killed on their property. Are you seriously suggesting that we further reduce possible PvP by removing it from the eastern regions?

4. VladTheImposter

Would be unfair. In addition, PvP is part of a survival server.

5. TheRowan

TheRowan Well-Known Member VIP

I think he might means that if you want to pvp you can go to a specific area, for example in the last map the skylands became the place where people went to pvp. PvP would still be active everywhere its just this would enable people who like mindless combat to have somewhere where they can all have a big war/fight/whatever without having to spend 30mins walking round trying to find 1 victim

6. ice126

ice126 Member

Yes thank you TheRowan That is just what i meant what i am asking is can you try to stop the development of the far eastern continent part of pawncraft. I was wondering if we could just make that a pvp/resource zone and the only things we could build there would be small to medium size forts ans stuff like that.

7. ice126

ice126 Member

Also i don't want to reduce pvp anywhere i like the way it is now.. Actually its great the way you guys made i but what i am wondering is if we could try not to populate the eastern part of the pawncraft map on that other continent. I don't mean for people who may live there to leave i mean just to make sure no big cities are built there.

8. timerune

timerune Member

I think that the way it is now is perfect for servival but like therowan said there should be a place like skylands with forts and stuff but this needs to be an other world where you got a spawn wich is 5x5 and then all pvp. this makes pvp more fun because it is realy innoyen to walk 4000 blocks to kill some1....

9. jkerr

jkerr Builder, hermit

You could just make a town that has PvP enabled, you'd know when you go there, it's for PvP...

10. TheRowan

A town might, work. Or someone could work on a giant arena type place with obstacles etc like lava and soul sand

11. Tootitbootit

Tootitbootit The flying Dutchman!

Nefarous has a Arena.
    And 1337 is taking over Ramashi (On my command)
    I might enable pvp, but not when I'm building there..

So maybe thats the place to go (again) Since it allready was, imo.

12. VladTheImposter

I think building a Town is the best idea. Otherwise, there is no way to dedicate that land unless doing it though the server side by Pawned.

13. TheRowan

Yeah, and that way you wouldnt just get people building massive forts to the point where others cant compete

14. TheRowan

OK, just had an idea for the theme of the town...mabye like a ruined castle/citadel? sound like a good idea?