Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

idubtheedead's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Dub, 29 Jul 2012.

1. Dub

Dub New Member

IGN: idubtheedead

What game do you want to administrate?(Minecraft, CSS, Gmod, etc. (Can choose more than 1!)): Minecraft

Why do you want to become an admin?: I would like to become an admin because I want to help out the current admins so they have more time to work on their own projects rather than helping people. I would also like to help the servers community grow and help improve the players experience while they're on. I love helping people whenever I can but as I am now I can't do anything besides give advice or other minor things.

Why do you think you should become an admin?: I think I should become an admin because I am on many hours every day including the odd hours when there are no admins on. I am also good at working under pressure and making unbiased decisions if the need arises. I am very level headed but hard working and I am willing to work at something until it gets done no matter how menial or annoying the task may be.

Have you ever been an admin before (In any game)?: No

Anything else you would like us to know: I may be newer to the server than many admins but I love the server and I would really like the ability to help out the players and the server in general. I apologize for the shortish application I'm not the best with writing down my thoughts sometimes.

Location(Country): United States