Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

It's been one year since I started playing on Pawncraft.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bankercat3, 12 Mar 2012.

1. Bankercat3

Bankercat3 Master Banker

BANKERCATS ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
    That's right, it's been one year (Or close to it, anyway. I can't remember, since I have the memory of a hungover squirrel). I created this thread as a thanks to all the players and staff members.
    Pawncraft was the first Minecraft server I ever played, and pretty much the only one since. The members, the staff, the plugins... it's all been put together to create something fantastic. I had originally found out about Pawncraft by typing in Google "Top 10 minecraft servers". I found Hobbits site, and decided to give the server a visit. I remember joining what seems like so long ago and being frustrated because I couldn't make sense out of anything. Then, a certain player took me under his wing...

Mr.Duskling- I know you'll never read this, and the way you acted towards the end of your stay here made me upset. I felt I should write this anyway, however, because you were probably the first player to help me. When I'd joined, I asked what town to live in. You recommended yours, Minetopolis. We started working together and became good friends. I'll always be grateful that I met you because you sparked my interest in building, and becoming a dedicated member on the server.

The_Amber_Trap- Quoting Prospect, I too once thought you were a "Rolling death tank machine". But I came to learn that you're a hilarious guy, and a great admin. I'm so glad that you've continued to play on here, because without you, it just wouldn't be Pawncraft.

Portrend- You're another player that, in my eyes, has become a part of Pawncraft. You've helped me a ton, man. I remember you bought that plot next to my house in Minetopolis. Then, we got know each other. You've helped with many projects, and everything in general. I'm glad you're back.

Kreioserebus- You're unfortunately another player who will probably never read this. You're one of my close friends on the server, and I do miss you. We were building the Thieves town together, HQ's, and other things. You're a great guy, and I wish you'd come back.

Skinback- I don't know you too well, Skin. But the times I have spoken to you, you've been an absolute joy. I hope in the future we could collaborate on projects or I could just get to know you better.

Vlad_The_Impaler3- Vlad, I've known you for quite a while now and I'm so glad you're here. I love building and being in the clan with you. There have been times where I just needed help on something and you were there. You're also an Amazing staff member, and I think you're going to do great being an admin. Best of luck to you.

Pawned/Starscore- We all owe it to you guys for making such an enjoyable server to be on. I don't think I can say enough for your constant server maintenance and hard work. You listen to player feedback, there's plugins and you're active. I don't think there's anything more we could ask for. Thank you.

Krige- is a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything
    Everyone- Even if your name didn't appear on this list, you must understand that you are all my children. Children Of The Cat. I am your salvation. Bow down to your master. Bask in the undying love of The Cat. Now, go make me proud and sacrifice any pet rodents you may posses.

I know there are more people I have to thank, but at the moment I have a headache and it was straining enough typing this. I feel like my brains going to explode. But anyway, I thank you all

2. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

Thank you, Mr. Cat. I'm quite upset that life is kicking me in the gut hard enough to keep me from playing on the server lately. I miss hanging out with you (along with everyone else, of course) and I'm super pissed that I can't even manage to get on during my spring break because work decided to ramp up for me.
    I'm flattered that you think I'm such an integral part of Pawncraft, especially because recent months have seen my activity dwindle to almost nothing. I've been concerned that our members might think I've abandoned the server when nothing could be further from the truth. Even now, I'm supposed to be doing research on soil organisms, but I've decided to screw around on the forums instead.

Anyway, thank you very much. I'm flattered and I can't wait for my life to get back in order so I can actually play again.

3. Sushimitzu

Sushimitzu Enthusiast

Didn't this happen to all of us? :D Cyriak was the first to help me.

4. Pawned

Pawned Founder Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Didn't happen to me :'(

5. Tootitbootit

Tootitbootit The flying Dutchman! RAINBRO

WHeres my name on this list? I've always been a loyal friend to you, and ofcourse my awesome personality has helped you sort shit out about a dozen times! How can you nót remember this? :'(

My anniversary was a little while back, about a month.

6. Tootitbootit

Me and portrend joined together, and stayed together ever since. lol.

shornb and Portrend like this.
  7. Portrend

Portrend Builder VIP RAINBRO

Banker <3

8. SupWithThat

SupWithThat Banhammer be strong.

I'll take a lack of a thanks directed towards me as a sign of the fact you can't actually put into words how much you love me/and/or how important I am to your life.

Congrats on your one year anniversary, man - Hope you hang around for another one.

Portrend likes this.
  9. Bankercat3

Bankercat3 Master Banker

Added something to make you all feel special.

10. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Addicted

Awe thanks Banker :) One year! There should be like service awards (time for being a member) ;)

I am sure before we know it, it will be next year :eek:

11. Krigekongen

Krigekongen Build Team Member VIP

I can not accept this celebration until I'm mentioned in my own section and you've added colours!

Portrend and MissVera like this.
  12. Bankercat3

Bankercat3 Master Banker

Changed to be "Krige-friendly"

13. Krigekongen

Krigekongen Build Team Member VIP

I take that as a straight up offensive act. I thought we were on the same page broheme..

14. Bankercat3

Bankercat3 Master Banker

:D We're good, Krige

15. Vork Moin

Vork Moin Addicted

Mine and Bread's are sometime in June I believe... Soon...

16. MissVera

MissVera Builder VIP RAINBRO

You and Port are synonymous. I mean. Your lips are forever connected to his ass, So, He mentioned Port, therfore, he mentioned you :p <3

Love you Bank!! Glad you stuck around :D

Dentronium, Portrend and Tootitbootit like this.
  17. Tootitbootit

Vera, my lips were never attachted to his ass :'( I say what I want to say, what port thinks of that is his problem and not mine!

18. MissVera

MissVera Builder VIP RAINBRO

lol. Port's never said that. Its just my sense of humor. You two are pretty inseparable. Its a good thing :D

19. Tootitbootit

Luckly it is!

20. Portrend

Portrend Builder VIP RAINBRO

His lips were.

I liked it ^_^