Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

Locked Just Reporting 1337 members

Discussion in 'Report' started by Whapaer, 11 Sep 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whapaer

Whapaer Member

So far my experience on this server hasn't been that great due to the people in this clan. I was honestly nice to everyone on that clan. Vera called me out when I was talking to someone and it was rude. As much as I'd like to cuss I'm not going to, because that's not helping anything. I spent 4 hours here trying to get to the end, but wasn't allowed to teleport to their town to get to it, because they all decided to be rude. I'm not judging everyone on the server,because there are quite a few nice people on the server. I kept to myself and tried to stay out of chat, but it's not possible if I need to get somewhere, but people acting rude towards me when I ask a simple question. I see people getting banned for things, but I don't see people getting banned for mistreating others. I don't understand how this all works, but I know it's not right. Would someone be this rude to a little girl who was around ten years old. I'm not really sure, because my experience on this server isn't working out that great. I'm actually having fun building in my clan, but when I ask for help it's either ignored or made fun of. I never was trying to start anything I'm just trying to have fun, but I don't know if everyone who was rude to me is doing it for fun or just trying to make people feel like shit. I'm sorry if I did anything wrong but honestly I just came to play the game not be trolled by people.

2. Miralynn

Miralynn Kitten with Claws VIP RAINBRO

You did not follow the proper ban request format.

3. Whapaer

Whapaer Member

I'm sorry didn't realize there was one.

4. AlexKM

AlexKM Active Member VIP

You see, what you did was repeatedly ask us to invite you to our homes. You have offended many of us, including but not limited to me, Portrend(a leader) and Vera(the other leader). We refused to invite you, but in no way stopped you from coming here. You can come in any time you want. But you are not welcome.

5. Whapaer

Whapaer Member

I didn't have anything to do with Port and Vera attacked me when I was having a conversation with some guy about minecraft.

6. Portrend

Portrend Builder VIP RAINBRO

You've been insulting us since you joined here.

Just because we had a portal locketted, and you couldn't be arsed to walk there is a shit reason to get us banned.

I don't specifically want you in any 1337 towns, I would gladly get all of the 1337 nation's town's to put PVP on just to kill you.

Also; We have a /home at the end portal. We don't want you having access to it instantly, if you want a portal, you find it, like we did.

Also, I don't think you can just write a report to get a whole clan banned.

Proof you insulted me and/or was rude to me, when I queried your earlier actions against a fellow clan-mate; Well, it would seem I forgot that F2 doesn't screenshot outside of Minecraft. Shit. xD

7. Whapaer

Whapaer Member

I haven't been rude to anyone I've been rude back to people who were rude to me. I apologized to Alex when I attacked him. Vera was rude to me when I was talking to someone but kept all my comments to myself. I'm not trying to get you banned I just didn't have an idea how I was meant to discuss this on forums. I'm new to the server and don't talk on chat unless I need something. I spent most of my time on the server building and I've only been on the server four days and I'm already getting so much shit thrown at me when I've barely talked. I'm a nice guy but I deserve to be treated like everyone else. I just wanted to use your end portal and I was traveling to it. I know where it is and that's not the problem I was just afraid to travel to it all for nothing.

8. Axelmotley

Axelmotley The Dementor Staff Member

Note: It wasn't just 1337 members.

Whapaer. You have been inflammatory/rude. I've also heard that you have been making comments of sexism/annoying the particular group in question (would love to see screenshots) including illegally killing AlexKM in a town by placing lava blocks and therefore bypassing the "towny".

9. Whapaer

Whapaer Member

It was a lot of people but the only people who have been nice are you and most of the people in my clan.

10. Axelmotley

Well, perhaps you shouldn't have pestered them about using their portal? I did encourage you to walk to one (took me 4 hours to walk to mine). You sort of pushed them to be inflammatory along with being inflammatory yourself.

11. Portrend

As I said to Axel; Kill an ant and the others won't really bat an eye-lid.
    But play with the sand on top, they'll all come out to "play"

What you did was play with too much sand, while too many ants were awake.

12. Whapaer

Whapaer Member

I'm sorry if I did anything wrong, but what their doing to me is a lot worse and I'd walk all the way there but I knew the portal was in their base. So why bother trying if they're just going to kill me when I get there. I'm not sure what they want from me, but I try to keep things to myself and help others when they need help. I'm not going to shun someone from coming to my town just because they said something rude to me. I want to keep to myself, but they really wanted to hold this against me.

13. Whapaer

Whapaer Member

IN schools they have bullies and they have people who do something about it. You guys run this server the least that could happen is someone trying to control it instead of letting me take the beating.

14. Portrend

1337 have their towns, their controlled areas and what they like to think as, their end portal.

We're obviously going to protect it.

MissVera likes this.
  15. Axelmotley

I told you not only once, twice, or three times to /evade them. Stop pestering them.

16. Whapaer

Whapaer Member

I just had one simple request I wanted to use their portal I wasn't bothering anybody by asking. I guess these people really give something to this server to let them get away with this. I don't see them getting the same treatment as I've been given.

17. StarScore

StarScore Owner Staff Member

the lockette around the portal is gone, they are still able to defend it by pvp and other means.

18. Axelmotley

Or you could walk from spawn and locate mine.

19. Whapaer

Whapaer Member

I give up I'll just keep to myself and never ask for help. You guys win.

20. Axelmotley

>.< Theres three strongholds on this map.. Just sayin'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.