Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

KilledByJoy's admin application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by KilledByJoy, 5 Jul 2012.

1. KilledByJoy

KilledByJoy Guest

IGN: KilledByJoy

What game I want to administrate: Minecraft

Why I want to become an admin: i would like to become an admin so that i can contribute to the local area, and help all online players with any problems or querys they may have

Why do I think I should become an admin: although i have not been on this server long i have a good grip of the rules and how they apply, i can provide help to the already overstretched admins that currently help out in the world.

Have I ever been an admin before?: No
    Anything else I would like you to know:

Location(Country): United Kingdom

2. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

Unfortunately, this application is rather weak. I suggest you provide more in-depth answers and become much more active in the forums.
    This isn't even considering the fact that you only joined today, and so we have no idea who you are or how you will behave. Requesting more power and authority without first proving yourself as a strong member of our community will not get you the power you desire.

3. TheRowan

TheRowan Well-Known Member VIP

He has been playing on the server before today amber, although i dont know when he joined exactly. Whilst i feel i can vouch for his friendlynes and helpfulness, amber is right, you need to expand your application more, give examples of how you have been helpfull, and further reasons to support your case.

4. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

Thanks for the clarification. I couldn't have known any better as they just joined the forums today and I've never seen them before now, most likely due to my road trip.