Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

Lokikh2 admin app

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by lokikh, 27 Jul 2012.

1. lokikh

lokikh Active Member

IGN: Lokikh2
    What game do you want to administrate? Minecraft
    Why do you want to become an admin?: I'm helpful and nice and I enjoy pointing people in the right direction. I understand that admins are overworked occasionally at times and I would like the chance to be able to properly help out with the server load
    Why do you think you should become an admin?: I have the experience of being in a position where people look to you for leadership. I do my best to inspire people to do better with what they make and in their attitudes towards other players. I feel that the key to maintaining a good working enviroment to the server is stability and the comfort of hard working leadership and I would like the opportunity to help with that if I can do so.
    Have you ever been an admin before (In any game)?: nope but in wow I was vice-guild leader, mostly what I did there was advise on the minor matters involved in day to day guild management.
    Anything else you would like us to know: I'd like to say I give everyone a fair chance and I do try to do that. But though I understand there are idiots out there too, I sometimes do get a little frustrated by people acting like morons when I'm genuinely trying to help them. I am a good listener to genuine issues and I'm very approachable.
    Location(Country): Blighty

Edit : Sorry for the first attempt, I work too hard sometimes, =P

2. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

I like turtles too!

I think you are doing yourself a disservice with such brief answers. You may want to fill them in a bit more.

3. lokikh

lokikh Active Member

ya I guess I am really. Well, I've been around for quite a while already and I figure that everone who I've talked to has a good idea of what kind of person I am really. I help out in chat and IRC when I'm around to do so. I've had a few temp powers because of the world changeover and as of this moment I have yet to abuse them at all. I trust to my own reputation in game to fill in the cracks in the areas where I have little interest such as an active presence in the forum rather than the passing presence and brief stays I have yet undertaken. I'm good with words perhaps but maybe a little harder to understand for the 3-7yr olds who haven't learned to think properly yet.
    What I am, is a good builder and with a strong sence of morality which I prefer when dealing with arguments rather than sticking blindly to a set of rules reguardless of the consequences to members or loyal players. If A and B are arguing, I will intervene even if I make no friends by it. It sucks sometimes, but if you don't agree with what I think having given me a chance to explain my logic then there isn't much more that I can do for A or B.
    It's hard to annoy me, but easy to irritate and I concider such as irritation to be the driving force which leads me to work better. Practically all admins have seen my building work so you have an idea about what kinda heights I can aspire to. The member population will see my work shortly (hint hint, worth the wait guys).
    How am I doing?

the_amber_trap likes this.
  4. Morganathon

Morganathon He Who Likes Trains

I prefer mine turtles to be honest, but this will do. I think you would do fantastic, and everything I've seen from you is positive. I think you'd be an amazing addition.

5. Bankercat3

Bankercat3 Master Banker

I agree, I vouch 100 percent. I think you'd be a great addition to the staff.

Dub likes this.
  6. Superdood

Superdood Member VIP

You're helpful?

7. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

I found my twin!

I didn't say you should add more for my benefit or for the benefit of other staff members. I could tell in my limited dealings with you that you'd be a fine addition.
    I was suggesting expounding upon your initial answers for the benefit of future applicants so they can see what a proper application should be.

8. Axelmotley

Axelmotley The Dementor Staff Member

Mhmm excellent addition to the staff team.

9. ScarTheCatThing

ScarTheCatThing Member

I support your application. You make very detailed opinions on many posts I have seen, good or bad, they're justified and usually what's decided for in the end. Even though you don't have perfect grammar, your words of choice are perfect.
    I think you would be a great admin.

Me, on the other hoof...[​IMG]

10. Portrend

Portrend Builder VIP RAINBRO

Very happy to see an application from you Loki :3 You'll make an excellent staff member and I definitely support you in becoming the next Amber :3

11. TheRowan

TheRowan Well-Known Member VIP

well, im almost tempted to unvouch, because port vouched (and he is normally wrong about everything) however, i seem to think from what ive seen of you, you would be great admin.

Le Vouch.

12. Morganathon

Morganathon He Who Likes Trains

Stay outta my shed?

13. Portrend

Portrend Builder VIP RAINBRO

Have you seen Skinback's grammar? xD

14. alexdavis45

alexdavis45 Active Member

15. DigiFox0

DigiFox0 Let us start the game Staff Member

Vouch. Loki is a really helpful person and would love to see him on the Pawncraft team.