Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice
  3. There is trouble with our mail service and we are looking into it. For a backup solution mail will come from pawncraft@pfts.se and no-reply@pfts.se //StarScore
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for two expereinced farmers (Preferably friends)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lukelearbomb, 24 Apr 2012.

1. Lukelearbomb

Lukelearbomb Member

Okay Outside my location I have bassically set up a plantation that can be expanded and a pit full of animals, Still need more pigs and chickens though. So the animals are in development. I was wondering If two experienced farmers Preferably freinds would like to build a ranch there and split the profit if they provide they have expanded the farm outcome of plantation and animals and I get 1/3 of the food given as I originally started the farm given I provide the tools the farms need. Preferably freinds so you can trust each other and keep track of one anothers proggress in an organised manner. *Mature only* Eventually we will decide to open a farm shop in the trade centre and split profits, Maybe even make a town.

2. ice126

ice126 Member

I will

3. Vork Moin

Vork Moin Addicted

How are some people active enough to have "jobs" on mc?