Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

Lots of updates coming

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Pawned, 22 Aug 2016.

By Pawned on 22 Aug 2016 at 13:49
  1. Pawned

Pawned Founder Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Just to pre-warn you guys... :) Will be writing up a big thread later on. Quite a few extra plugins on their way, fixed some that weren't working on 1.10 (Towny the most notable) and replaced (unfortunately) the home plugin we were using on 1.8 as it is outdated -> will write up the new commands etc.

Also just so you guys know, Axel will actually have free-time available to them starting next week -> from this point onwards we'll be able to get a new spawn setup and people's builds from 1.8 copied across.

Once we have a fantastic new spawn we will be pushing advertisements to get server growth back up. I do ask that you do not advertise yourselves before this point (of course you can still get your friends to come and play, just don't go posting about us on reddit etc. until we actually have something to show :D).

Watch this space.

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Pawned, 22 Aug 2016.

1. anthony2445
      anthony2445
      Hey Pawned,
      Just wondering how we go about requesting our builds being moved over?

Thanks,
      anthony2445
    2. Pawned
      Pawned
      I will put the old server online this weekend and you can post your coords directly in this thread.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    3. khalil daoud
      khalil daoud
      hey, my builds coordinates are : X:-4133, Z: 1484. i would request the wall, plus the area in front of it be moved over. and if possible all the area leading up to the back of the flattened area i created, (pretty much to the farms i have out back). that area took forever to flatten, so that would be nice not to have to redo xD. i would request the build be moved to X:-1520 Z: -825, with the gate of the wall facing south. thanks!

- Navycheeze + all of MBF clan
      Captain_Reginald likes this.
    4. anthony2445
      anthony2445
      Hey Pawned, this may be a little late lol but my cords would have been the town of Idalium, it was a registered town and I was looking to move over kind of everything inside the wall