Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

[Mages] Mages Are Back!

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Groovemaster123, 6 Sep 2016.

Tags:
  1. Groovemaster123

Groovemaster123 Member

After a significant hardware upgrade, I'm back in action as a player on Pawncraft. Along with that, I've decided to take the helm of Mages, since as far as I can tell they've diminished almost completely server-side (Let's be honest here, leading this clan has always been something I've dreamed of). I'll do my best to be on around 12AM EST (That's like, what, 5 for you guys across the pond?) and sporadically during the rest of the day. If I'm not on, and you need me or something, feel free to message me here, I'll probably check the forums a couple times a day, hopefully. I'm really glad to be back, since this server had a significant impact in my life throughout my rougher, younger years. Feel free to express your love and admiration in the comments.

Cheers,
    Groove

2. Pawned

Pawned Founder Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Welcome back Groove! I'm so happy to see all these old faces returning.

We're working hard to get the server back to good standing, but we do have limited time to work on this as I have a 40 hour/week job plus lots of part time work on the side but we are slowly getting there.

Our next update will be the custom world and I will eventually write up a post on features I've snuck in already so that you guys can start making use of them (one plugin I'm sure the mages especially will love ;))

#makepawncraftgreatagain

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

3. SlugBoyTom

SlugBoyTom Slimy, yet satisfying Staff Member

ಠ_ಠ

KillerInstinctX and Sushimitzu like this.
  4. Termed

Termed Active Member VIP RAINBRO

We should bring back as many Mages as we can :)

Captain_Reginald likes this.