Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

Minatoman10's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Minatoman10, 18 Jun 2012.

?

Do you think I (Minatoman10) would be a good admin?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. Minatoman10

Minatoman10 Member

IGN: Minatoman10

What game I would like to administrate: Minecraft

Why I want to become an admin:I want to become an admin because I think that there is not enough active admins there is only Slug Axel and Crinkle allthough Slug is on most of the daytime and Axel is on most of the night time (GMT) Slug and Axel both have to work threw quite a bit of work, I think I could help them and let them take a break.

Why I think I should become an admin: I think that I would be a good admin, The server needs active players to become admins take a look at Slug and Axel they are both on regularly and help out noobs and players with problems.

Have I ever been an admin before?: Not on anything that I wasnt a friend to the owner. But if you do count them yes I have on several occasions, although I don't think that they should count.

Anything else I would like you to know: Yes i do a great impression of Slug "Hmm?" plus I do understand I am quite young but I am capable although Slug might tell u otherwise.

Edit: When is saw the post about Jr. admins I thought that I would add this to my application, although my application isn't great I still think i would become a great admin. This application to me isn't great so it looks like i'm not a good admin but I think that if you made me a Jr. admin it would show you that I am worthy of being an admin, or if i'm not worthy. I'm pretty sure that if your kind enough to give me Jr. admin you will not regret the results.

hmor8 likes this.
  2. pongolongo

pongolongo Active Member VIP

VOUCH XD

3. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

While I will concede that it would be very nice to have more active admins, that alone isn't sufficient reason to promote you to the position. Why should you be promoted instead of someone else?

4. Minatoman10

Minatoman10 Member

because i like cheese =3 I'm not going to edit this out because I know that would look worse than just leaving it, I think that I look immature because I put this. I am now going to answer responsibly, I should be promoted because when not messing about with clan mates, when i'm serious I can get something done. I want to prove Slug wrong, he thinks I would be too immature to be an admin, but he knows from way back when I joined Pawncraft I got a lot done for Mages because I was determined to impress.

shornb likes this.
  5. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

Ah, so this isn't a serious application.

pongolongo likes this.
  6. Minatoman10

Minatoman10 Member

DAMN I'VE BEEN CAUGHT!

shornb likes this.
  7. Portrend

Portrend Builder VIP RAINBRO

Definite vouch, he can spit flames not only lyrically, but literally. ;)

In the short time we actually spoke you've actually changed my whole perspective on Mages, along with other people of course, you make Pawncraft Pawncraft. It would be wonderful to see you progress onto further things such as admin.

I'm not perfect, but you do seem to have drawbacks. You're often quite vindictive and you come across quite intimidating to new players with your sarcasm. All of which are minor and i'm sure you could tweak them :D

All in all, you'd be a good admin. :D
    PS: Regardless as to weather or not this is serious.

8. alexdavis45

alexdavis45 Active Member

i never see you in game

9. Miralynn

Miralynn Kitten with Claws VIP RAINBRO

Perhaps you play in a different timezone because i see him more often than not.

pongolongo likes this.
  10. alexdavis45

alexdavis45 Active Member

11. Portrend

Minato is usually on Pekkit rather than Pawncraft now.

Pekkit is our tekkit server.
    Pawncraft is our minecraft server, this may be why you don't see him :>

12. Morganathon

Morganathon He Who Likes Trains

I honestly don't think that more admins are needed at the time. There are enough active admins to take care of what needs done and still have free time. Also, amber is correct. Anybody can be an admin, the question is why do you think you deserve it and what could you contribute in your time here.

13. TheRowan

TheRowan Well-Known Member VIP

I'm confused as to why people are vouching if he has admitted this application isn't serious...

14. Portrend

I did say regardless I think he'd make a good admin. Support is always there for those who deserve it ;)

Miralynn likes this.
  15. Miralynn

Miralynn Kitten with Claws VIP RAINBRO

A good sense of humor can be a good trait you know. Helps lighten up the mood of the current team maybe.

Portrend likes this.
  16. Minatoman10

Minatoman10 Member

gawd people are sticking up for me, its true i haven't been active much in the past week because i entered a tournament and it is taking up most of my time, but when it is over i do plan on being more active, plus I MUST TAKE BACK MCTOP MINING!