Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.8.x
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice
  3. There is trouble with our mail service and we are looking into it. For a backup solution mail will come from pawncraft@pfts.se and no-reply@pfts.se //StarScore
    Dismiss Notice

Minecraft 2 B Released Friday!

Discussion in 'Banter' started by MrHobbits, 16 Nov 2011.

1. MrHobbits

MrHobbits The Angry Panda Staff Member

2. tunesnatcher

tunesnatcher Active Member

Great. I'll have something to hold me over until my Xbox gets repaired and I can play Skyrim

3. MrHobbits

MrHobbits The Angry Panda Staff Member

I must admit, I am guilty of playing Skyrim over Minecraft. Not that my job has been able to provide me with more than 3 hours of time to myself... But I know Minecraft will be awesome when it's released, but The Elder Scrolls have ALWAYS had my heart, and always will.

Sorry Minecraft, but until I complete every single quest possible in Skyrim, you'll have to get sloppy seconds!

4. Tarie

Tarie Active Member

Astillius and I hope to join you guys soon maybe. Been bit busy with life like many people do after hanging in the same spot of cyber space for so long. Good to see the team still kicking around. To like or not to like. mmmm...I don't like stalkers.

5. Creeperlover

Creeperlover Active Member

/unhappy Yay... :( i miss the feeling of discovery i used to get in alpha.. oh well guess ill just downgrade or something... It just feels like theres too much stuff. Its awesome yeah but its just... *sigh*