Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

Morgan's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Morganathon, 20 May 2012.

1. Morganathon

Morganathon He Who Likes Trains

IGN: Morgan5555

What game do you want to administrate?: I'd like to administrate in the Minecraft server of Pawncraft.

Why do you want to become an admin?: I'd like to become an admin for a couple of reasons. First off, I find that the current admins are having trouble maintaining the server with so few on. I see certain admins struggling at later times from having no others on. Having another admin would help a lot in my opinion, and I believe that I could fit this part very well! Secondly, I'd like to become closer to the Pawncraft community. I think that I could get much more near the members and leaders of the Pawncraft servers if I play a key role. Lastly, I'd like to administrate because I have previous experiance with this position in other servers; I find that I can help. I know how it is to be an admin, and since I have in a few places I could fit this position very nicely.

Why do you think you should become an admin?: I think that I should become an admin for a mixture of things. As I stated before, I did have previous servers where I played a key role already. I believe that I can really impact the community in a positive way. I've been on the server for around a year now if I recall correctly, and I think it's time to step up to where I can have fun (just as I do now) and help at the same time. I think that I can help quite a bit because of the character I hold. I am not shaken easily, so I find that I could easily hold my cool in certain situations. You can find yourself trusting me after awhile since I am one to my word. I can be a fun person, but if need be and things get out of hand or rules become broken, I can be strict to the extent needed. These are all valuable traits of an admin, and I hold them well.

Have you ever been an admin before (In any game)?: Yes. I've been admin in a couple of Minecraft servers, about 3 Team Fortress 2 servers, a Terraria server, and a single Garry's Mod server. I'm certainly not new to administration. The servers I did administrate in Minecraft gave me some experience (about a 4 months time over 2 servers or so) with this genre of administration. Even if I'm not too savvy with the administration of Pawncraft's Minecraft server, if I were to begin I could feel my way through the dark and get used to the style and become part of the team.

Anything else you would like us to know: I really do love Pawncraft. I've been in here for awhile now, and I love the community and servers. I've built a couple nice creations, and a fair amount of interesting ones in Pawncraft during my time here. The current team of staff does great, and I hope I can say I'm part of this said team in the future!

Location(Country): United States

2. Bankercat3

Bankercat3 Master Banker

I vouch for this application, it's well written, he's active and he's got experience.

3. Morganathon

Ty banker. I'm getting somewhere with this :p

4. crinkle

crinkle Still very much bizness. VIP RAINBRO

I was thinking only yesterday that i wish this guy would apply. I've PMd a few tips to him though on ways he might improve this already great application.

5. Morganathon

I changed up a few places where you suggested I look at. I think I fixed it a bit more.

6. Vork Moin

Vork Moin Addicted

Ohmagowsh! An application that was worth a read!

Bread, Miralynn and the_amber_trap like this.
  7. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

The legibility of this application has left me stunned.
    I would, however, tell you that being an admin will not get you closer to the community. I don't know who most of our current members are, and I've even started playing more regularly again.

Actually, that might have more to do with me being a bitter curmudgeon.

8. Vork Moin

Vork Moin Addicted

I'll never be an admin if I don't start playing more often. XD (wait, they know my secret!)

9. the_amber_trap

Vork, get your butt in the game and finish that bloody lighthouse.

10. Vork Moin

Vork Moin Addicted

[​IMG]

Miralynn likes this.
  11. the_amber_trap

Don't worry, I'll be in as soon as I'm done checking the forums.

12. Vork Moin

Vork Moin Addicted

GET ON NOW. It's lonely here and someone was trying to talk to me with grammar so thick I thought it was another language, then they kept calling the server gay. I ALREADY KNOW WE'RE A HAPPY SERVER! D:>

Bread likes this.
  13. the_amber_trap

('Cause gay means happy and happy means gay!)

I'm sad that I can't find a real video for that song. They're all the "I'm super" song. Don't get me wrong, it's a hilarious song, but I'm thinking of the one from the boat ride that's mocking the Small World ride at Disney where the line in parentheses originated.

14. crinkle

crinkle Still very much bizness. VIP RAINBRO

:p

the_amber_trap likes this.
  15. Krigekongen

Krigekongen Build Team Member VIP

Morgan has my vouch, because from what I see he's a really cool guy. He went out of his way to play CSS with me yesterday even though he had mad ping, and didn't even complain. This shows tolerance and patience.

16. TheRowan

TheRowan Well-Known Member VIP

Doing anything with you requires tolerance and patience...

17. Krigekongen

Krigekongen Build Team Member VIP

Proves my point.

18. Morganathon

I suppose it's debatable, but my logic left me with thinking that helping would get me to know the people better. It would help at least a bit anyways though since I'd be spending more time with the server as a whole. Also, thank you everybody. I really hope I get this when more people are needed as admin :p.

19. ollierox123

ollierox123 Member

Wow i loved reading your aplication. It is really good you have given me inspiration to write a better aplication when i become more well-known;)

20. Portrend

Portrend Builder VIP RAINBRO

Vouch!