Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice
  3. There is trouble with our mail service and we are looking into it. For a backup solution mail will come from pawncraft@pfts.se and no-reply@pfts.se //StarScore
    Dismiss Notice

MrSoneome's Creative application

Discussion in 'Creative Applications' started by MrSone, 6 Feb 2012.

1. MrSone

MrSone Active Member

In-Game Name: MrSoneome.
    Why should you be allowed to build in the Creative world: Because I have built great things there before there were applications neded, and i would like to build there still.
    Screenshots of creativeness: Unfortunately, I have Mac OS Lion, and cannot access me screenies of Minecraft. If you know, please tell me how.

2. Miralynn

Miralynn Kitten with Claws VIP

Hello Someone. I use OS X still, but i figure the set up should be the same for Lion.

Finder -> Library -> Application Support -> Minecraft -> Screenshots

3. MrSone

MrSone Active Member

No, There is no Minecraft in Application support.

4. Miralynn

Miralynn Kitten with Claws VIP

Did you try right clicking the Minecraft application and then 'Show package contents'. Other that I wouldn't know. Sorry. =(

5. Soren025

Soren025 Active Member

open up minecraft and go to mods and texture packs, then click the texture pack folder button, that will send you to the .minecraft folder if you go back one ware the texture pack folder is located. Its what I do though I have windows don't know if that will work for mac

6. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

There is a copy of an old thread I made back in the old forum gathering dust somewhere around here. Because I'm cursed to use this mac until I can afford a real computer, it detailed how to take screenshots on one. I guess I know a little about this, though I'm not sure it'll work on Lion.

Try CMD+Shift+4, then hit the space bar. Your active window should be highlighted. You can click it with your mouse and this will send a shot of that window to your desktop, or try clicking on a different window if you wanted to capture something different from your current window.
    If that doesn't work, try this: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=screenshots+in+mac+lion+os.

Luca likes this.
  7. MrSone

MrSone Active Member

Thanks guys!

EDIT: Mac OS Lion hates me. No screenshots for a while D: