Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice
  3. There is trouble with our mail service and we are looking into it. For a backup solution mail will come from pawncraft@pfts.se and no-reply@pfts.se //StarScore
    Dismiss Notice

New Babylon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by coreyp27, 27 Nov 2011.

1. coreyp27

coreyp27 Member

This will be my thread for helping me to manage New Babylon. I'll update this continually so check back regularly.

Just some basic rules:

1. No floating buildings, meaning if its in the air, it needs some supports. That said, Id prefer buildings be built into the mountain and with the terrain.
    2. Keep the center area clear, the water and everything, the cliffsides and on top of the mountain are prefered places for construction
    3. BE CREATIVE with your constructions! Don't just make a square or rectangle, use some columns, balconies, towers, stairs, courtyards, water/lava features. I'll put up some examples when I get a chance.
    4. Check with me before you build something. Have a location picked out and be able to describe to me what it will look like and its function. Once I have seen some of your work and you have impressed me with the quality I will give you free reign to build w/o consulting me.
    5. Be friendly and mature. Help your clan mates, contribute to the major construction projects with materials and labor.
    6. Do NOT trust anyone completely with your things. Always keep a chest protected so only you can access it with the things you would be upset to lose or you consider very valuable. People can be tempted to steal, strangers can access clan members accounts and steal (think little brother/sister, friend gets on someones account etc.).
    7. Do not ask repeatedly for simple to obtain materials like one stack of cobblestone. Just go cut down a tree, make a wood pick, and mine a stack yourself, its not that much work.
    8. We have a farm building, use it, replant what you take, so you don't need to continually ask for food.
    9. Finally, for now at least, represent clan New Babylon in a way we can all be proud of.

2. TwoManyOstriches

TwoManyOstriches Member

You're probably wondering "What the crap is New Babylon???" and I have the answer. New Babylon is great new city started by TwoManyOstriches and Coreyp27. We at New Babylon are an only Omega city. Omega is the clan started by Coreyp27. New Babylon is in an amazing mountain region. We are still under tons of construction, with two farms, a mountain tunnel (under construction), two houses (very small and under construction). We are working on an awesome 80x80 Ziggurat. Please donate, or help us build. Thank you for reading!

-- TwoManyOstriches

3. TwoManyOstriches

TwoManyOstriches Member

That above was copied and pasted from my other thread

4. TwoManyOstriches

TwoManyOstriches Member

Also, is the city within ten thousand blocks of the spawn? Cuz pawned is making a world border.

5. Tootitbootit

Tootitbootit The flying Dutchman!

For this city thread, i'd say :

1. Add some Screenshots.
    2. Add some Colours / enters / spaces in the text, so its easier to read!
    3. Maybe add some prices, on the plots?
    4. Creat a 'history' story about the city? I have no idea if you guys are good writers, but it's always cool to have sort of a fiction story about the city :)

6. coreyp27

coreyp27 Member

Thanks for the suggestions :) Plan on putting that all up, soon hopefully

7. TwoManyOstriches

TwoManyOstriches Member

I made an automatic cactus harvester in the farm building. It is up by the watermelon and pumpkins. You will see a hole in the dirt wall where the cacti will come out. I only have 3 growing right now. PLEASE replant.

8. TwoManyOstriches

TwoManyOstriches Member

Everybody left D;

9. TwoManyOstriches

TwoManyOstriches Member

I was thinking that after we finish the project. We finish the ziggurat.