Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

New Town

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheRowan, 8 Apr 2012.

1. TheRowan

TheRowan Well-Known Member VIP

As some of you may have noticed, ive not been on much recently, becuase of revision. This will continiue for about 2 months. However in the meantime i plan to start planning for my city. Which brings me to the main point. I need several assistants for this. I plan to make an arabian/ egyptian themed costal town. With all kinds of things ie market arena etc etc. But I probably cant manage this workload alone. I need a couple of people who are good at building and can commit time and possibly resources for the town. If you are interested feel free to reply to the thread or pm me or whatever. Ill probably get some screenshots of ideas up at some stage but i cba right now. If your interested we can discuss details and stuff ingame or via pm.

As a separate note. I need a LOT of sandstone. To start with about 100 stacks. Ill pay exactly price list price for these ( 13 pawn per stack ) and extra for delivery ( to my /home ). Let me know how many stacks you can provide.

2. Curtis

Curtis Member

Talk to an admin about help building, they probably know good builders. In the mean time, I can gather sandstone to help you out, I will place what I gather in your /home (free of charge)

3. SlugBoyTom

SlugBoyTom Slimy, yet satisfying Staff Member

He posted this over two months ago :p

4. Curtis

Curtis Member

I know, I was just surfing the forums and thought he might still want feedback.

5. TheRowan

TheRowan Well-Known Member VIP

ive abandoned my town for now, but might restart it in a week or two

6. Curtis

Curtis Member

Ok!!! Just tell me if./when you do so.