Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice
  3. There is trouble with our mail service and we are looking into it. For a backup solution mail will come from pawncraft@pfts.se and no-reply@pfts.se //StarScore
    Dismiss Notice

New Website Design!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Pawned, 1 Jan 2016.

By Pawned on 1 Jan 2016 at 00:46
  1. Pawned

Pawned Founder Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Happy New Year Everybody!!!

I'm happy to announce the first update of 2016 and that is simply of an update to the website's entire look and feel.

We have modified the website to have a cleaner look, fixed some bugs that were present in the old design and made things much friendler for mobile!

We have kept the same sort of style as the old theme, just made it a bit more modern, tidy and mobile friendly.

Navigation is also a slight bit easier as the user bar and nav links will stick to the top of your browser and for mobile devices we have a completely redesigned navigation menu so you can access everything nice and easily.

What's even better is that you can now choose your colour scheme!

By default you will be using the Dark Theme, which is my preferred version, but you can easily change to our new Light Theme by clicking "Pawncraft Dark Theme" near the bottom left of the website, just above the copyright.

Your change of theme is stored against your account, so once you've set it to the Light Theme every time you visit us (while logged in) you will automatically be in the Light Theme, even if you visit from another device (such as your phone!)

I have added a poll to this thread so that we can find out which theme you prefer and feel free to post which theme you like most and why.

I hope you enjoy the update and have a fantastic year in 2016!

SlugBoyTom and Tamuline like this.
Tags: this article has not been tagged
?

Which Theme do you Prefer?

1. Pawncraft Dark Theme

2. Pawncraft Light Theme

Results are only viewable after voting.

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Pawned, 1 Jan 2016.

1. Sushimitzu
      Sushimitzu
      That's smexy. I would recommend a sans-serif font, though. In general, serif fonts are better for print than for digital reading.
    2. Pawned
      Pawned
      Thanks Sushi. Not entirely sure what you mean with the fonts though? The primary fonts are sans-serif.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 using Tapatalk.

EDIT: Okay I see that you mean with the WYSIWYG editor, I've changed the default font in the editor to be Arial.
      Last edited: 1 Jan 2016
    3. Sushimitzu
      Sushimitzu
      For some reason the main article was in a serif font when I posted that as well, but it's sans-serif now, so all is cool.