Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

ollierox123's admin application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by ollierox123, 17 May 2012.

1. ollierox123

ollierox123 Member

IGN: ollierox123 Age:12
    What game do you want to administrate?(Minecraft, CSS, Gmod, etc. (Can choose more than 1!)): Minecraft
    Why do you want to become an admin?: Because I believe that I can help people in so many more ways if I'm an admin.
    Why do you think you should become an admin?: In the same reason why I want to become an admin. Also I go on every single opportunity i have. Also It might be a great advantage to have someone from a different country to keep an eye on people at different times.
    Have you ever been an admin before (In any game)?: No. but I have tried very hard in every single game I have been on
    Anything else you would like us to know: I may be 12 but I am very smart. I can think of new and interesting things for the server. also I'm an awesome builder.
    Location(Country): Australia
    I also encourage all of my friends to come on the server because it is AWESOME :)
    Thank for this Fantastic opportunity
    ollierox123

2. ollierox123

ollierox123 Member

Sorry i forgot my Birthday is in 2 weeks and im turning 13:p

3. Miralynn

Miralynn Kitten with Claws VIP RAINBRO

You're pretty new here. I think people would like to get to know you a little better on the server and in the forums. =) Will look forward to see you play.

4. Axelmotley

Axelmotley The Dementor Staff Member

Firstly, in my opinion, this application is a bit too short. You need to go into detail about how you are going to "help" people. You are also very new to the server, which means that you are not very well known.

When you registered (about a week ago) I seem to remember sitting there helping you even though you called me a "bitch." Now, I do not think you atttitude has changed within this week. Also, you do not know how to navigate through the forums with efficiency (I had to tell you step-by-step how to get here.)

5. alexdavis45

alexdavis45 Active Member

look ollie i know im ur friend but i would just like to state calling admins bitches and being disrespectful to admins is not going to help you and you have not been on the server long enough

6. ollierox123

ollierox123 Member

Accually me and axel already sorted it out and axel knows i was sorry.
    and anyway alex u dont have to be mean to me just because u didnt get excepted. And anyway you sent in a false admin apllication you put in a false age.

7. DigiFox0

DigiFox0 Let us start the game Staff Member

I can't really vouch for this to be fair. You only joined just under a month ago and your totally unknown (At least to me). Wait a little bit and get to know everybody on the server, become a bit more active on the forums. I'll just point this out as well, judging from Axel's description of an "incident" that occured between you two, try and sort your attitude out. It's all well and good being sorry and everything and it's a good trait to know your mistakes, but if you are saying sorry for something it means you messed up somewhere down the line. Also, elaborate a bit more. At the end of the day, Pawned and the rest of the owners are hiring you to keep the server in check. In that regard, What will you bring to the server that will improve the server? Finally, some screenshots of your "Awesome Buildings" would be nice.

Look forward to seeing you in game.

8. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

Your application does not show enough thought or effort, and being snide to someone that is supposedly your friend does you no favors at all. You're quite busy making me remember you in the worst way, which will not help if your application were to be considered by the rest of the staff.
    Additionally, you haven't been here very long, which is yet another mark against you.

9. ollierox123

ollierox123 Member

Ok i understand all the feedback you have givin me. I would like to talk to you each individually, if possible so we can discuss my errors and how i can make it better. I try to remain active in forums but i have school. So i go on as much a i can. But i get a large amount of homework each week and i try my best to get on atleast once a day. And by the way what Digifox said was totally right. You may not have met me before. That is probably because i live in Australia and there is a time difference. But i try my best to stay up as late as possible. And i would love to meet as many people as i can because i think minecraft is a great way to make new friends. If you think i'm irrisponsible. Think again i am the most responsible person in my class that is a boy. I can be trusted easily you just have to get to know me. Because when you do get to know me you will see that i am a kind and loving person.

Thanks for the Feedback,
    ollierox123

10. crinkle

crinkle Still very much bizness. VIP RAINBRO

11. ollierox123

ollierox123 Member

What do you me crink

12. Axelmotley

Axelmotley The Dementor Staff Member

He means that most admins on our server have never broken the rules.

13. Vork Moin

Vork Moin Addicted

AHHHHHH!!!!!!

Edit: Oh wait, Axel translated. I'm fine.

the_amber_trap likes this.
  14. the_amber_trap

Axel, I honestly could not understand that. Thanks for clarifying for me.

15. [1337]Skinback

[1337]Skinback Active Member

Im Innocent

16. Miralynn

Miralynn Kitten with Claws VIP RAINBRO

:rolleyes: Oh you.

17. ollierox123

ollierox123 Member

Accually i didnt break the rules i need to discuss it with crinkle

18. DigiFox0

DigiFox0 Let us start the game Staff Member

From the "Rules" thread: "14. Don't exploit the system".

the 3 Instances listed after that rule:
    - Using any form of teleportation (TP, /home, et cetera) to escape
    combat/PVP that you initiated is not allowed.
    - Using teleporting to kill people is not allowed. This includes exploiting Nether portals to quickly travel to a person.
    - Using /home to steal from other players is not allowed.

I am assuming that rule 14 includes but is not limited to these three instances. (If an Admin could clarify that, that would be great.). If it was infact an alt account that you used to get Pawn and items, that is exploitation. Thus it is a violation of Server Rules.

19. the_amber_trap

Fox, to elaborate on your statement (as you requested) there are innumerable ways to exploit the game to try and get around rules. We did not list all of them because we are not nearly as criminally creative as some of our members and because we don't want to give people any ideas. The three listed are major examples that we mention because they are particularly prevalent.