Pawncraft 1.2 Map Reset(Yes, it's happening)Firstly, let us explain:In order for us to maintain the great server experience which our members, new and old, have come to expect of us - we need to ensure that our server is always running the most recent version of the game and offering our members the most current version of the Minecraft experience.Whilst updating to 1.2 and maintaining the current map may allow us to give you some of the update's features, it will not allow us to bring you them all such as:
- Inclusion of 'Jungle' biomes
- Doubling of building height
- Effective manipulation of current biomes to scale properly with higher height limit, mountains will be far higher, more sheer etc.
We fully understand that you have put a lot of work into your creations in the current map (we have too!) and we're all in the same boat and want this to go as smooth as possible. A couple notes to stop you from panicking prematurely:
What we need from YOU.
- Your money will still be there after the reset!
- Had towny before? You still will!
- Your structures will be subject to an application process, should we decide you meet the criteria for the new map, your entire structure will be brought over!
- Everyone, regardless of application progress, will be granted two double chests into which they may pack anything which will be brought over unconditionally.
This swapover won't just happen magically, however, we need you guys to pitch in a little too - don't worry though, it's not much effort on your part and will help us ensure that your creations can be considered to come across to the 1.2 world.
The following template will help us locate and copy your structures into the new world.
Number of buildings:
Pictures of buildings:
Once you've filled in the template given, send it to SupWithThat in a private message on the forum and it will find it's way onto the staff board where it may be deliberated on.
Don't know how to find Coords?
Finding your coords is easy - Simply stand in the desired area which you wish to be pasted over and press f3. Your screen will be covered by an interface which will include the coords of your current location, it will look like this:
You'll notice that the coords are displayed over the course of three lines, inside the template please write them as a whole number as follows: firstline secondline thirdline
If you do not tell us the coords of your structures with instructions to bring it over it will not be brought over.
Buildings which are brought over will have ALL of their chests removed.
We staff will be working on this tirelessly once the update hits and you have our word that this will be resolved in the least amount of time in the least intrusive way possible.
Pawncraft 1.2 Reset - Everything You Need to Know.