Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

Pawncraft EpicVideo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Se7enKing, 17 Jun 2012.

1. Se7enKing

Se7enKing Member

Hello Everyone,
    I've been playing with you for a while now, and recently I Was encouraged by a friend to open my own YouTube Channel, placing there videos of my build around the world of Pawncraft and various FPS Games.

So, I wondered, what if for the grand opening of my channel I do an epic intro video for Pawncraft, post in everywhere (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, In-game), it would be good for the server and for me because of them people in my channel viewing my videos.

In order for me to create my channel (Skin, Name, Content, etc...), I will need a bit of time, so the Idea was:

From 23 to 24 of June I will be recording the wonderful World Of Pawncraft, like MC_Crinkle did, but I will be doing it with GLSL Shader + Sonic Ethers Unbeliable Shaders + Realistic Clouds + 512x512 Texture Pack.

What I wanted from this community to help me with is these things:

->A Story for the server (Not who is the owner or where it is hosted, but an RPG Story);
    ->Tell me major towns to film (Lot's of beauty, such as leaved, epic buildings and landscape);
    ->Tell me what content would you like to see in the video (Some Like pvp, other landscape, others big buildings, let me know what to put);
    ->What kind of video do you want (This determines the spirit of the video, if you want a calm one with classic/epic music in the background and soft transitions of things or a fast paced video with lot's of action and emotion with some wild Dubstep music in the background);

Also A Motto for the server, so that before the video ends it will appear and then a big a beautiful logo saying Pawncraft.

Hope you all like the idea, and I'm looking forward to your reply's.

Best Regards,

Se7enKing,
    Epica's Architect.

2. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

Well, the best bet for content is to just revisit many of the locations that Crink shot. There were a couple of people who said they weren't ready or didn't find out until after it was over, so ask around in IRC or in the server to see what people are building.

I'd prefer to keep the tone of the video light and fun. Though we call ourselves an RPG server, we tend to be less serious about it than some of the other ones out there.

3. crinkle

crinkle Still very much bizness. VIP RAINBRO

Could also send you my edit cuts if you can find anywhere on the internet that you can upload 10gb files to. XD

4. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

Aren't there free ftp sites? I haven't had a reason to use them, as my images are thankfully small enough to send as gmail attachments, but I'm fairly sure my cinematic brethren have been using them for a while.

5. Se7enKing

Se7enKing Member

Well about the tone of the video, we can always keep it light and fun, but I was thinking adding some action to the server, some pvp, or beautiful landscapes passing by something like that