Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice
  3. There is trouble with our mail service and we are looking into it. For a backup solution mail will come from pawncraft@pfts.se and no-reply@pfts.se //StarScore
    Dismiss Notice

Pawncraft Legends Contest #1: Mob Grinders

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VladTheImposter, 20 Dec 2011.

1. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Addicted

Pawncraft Legends Presents:

Pawncraft Contest #1: Mob Grinders

Intro:
    I am making a video of best mob grinders on Pawncraft. If you have a mob grinder that you don't want anyone to know about, then please don't post. So if you have one of the best mob grinders on Pawncraft, send me a private message with the cords, and one photo ( I will not share the location of your grinders). I will then see what responses I get, and choose the top 5 to be in the video (if there are enough responses). The top three will receive small prizes.

Rules:

1. The mob grinders have to legit. Any placed spawners would disqualify you.
    2. You own the mob grinder. No "borrowing" other people's grinders; especially without their permission.
    3. Grinders must be in the survival world.

Grading:
    Mob grinders will be graded by the following:

Functionality- does it work? How well does it work? How fast do you get loot, or XP.

Look Appeal- gives that, "Wow!" effect. Does it look good?

Features - special things that make your mob spawner unique, and/or improve the effectiveness of the grinder.

Originality- does your grinder have something to it that noone else on Pawncraft has?

EACH SECTION IS OUT OF 5 POINTS. FOR A MAX POSSIBLE OF 20.

Rewards:

1st Place: 150 Pawn, 3 Diamond Blocks, Diamond Sword
    2nd Place: 100 Pawn, 1 Diamond Block, Gold Sword
    3rd Place: 50 Pawn, 3 Diamonds, Iron Sword

Conclusions:

The rewards are slightly small yes, but since the goal is to have a weekly contest with prizes, I have to make sure I can pay out every week ;D Good luck, and hopefully many of you participate!

2. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

There had better be more participants than the last contest I tried to host.

3. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Addicted

Eh well I am going to make weekly contests. So if people have no interest then they will be scrapped :( Their loss...

4. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Addicted

Once again, you have to PM on the forums to in order to enter the contest. Otherwise, you will not be part of the contest. Sorry :( Merry Christmas!

5. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Addicted

Update: The submit-ing of your grinders closes at the end of December. Winner, and video will go up right after the New Years.

6. Bankercat3

Bankercat3 Master Banker

I'll submit here, as starting a new conversation on my inbox tab doesn't work.
    I'll be participating in the contest, I think I've got a good one.

7. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Addicted

Alright. I will just need you to either PM (if you can) or just show me the cords in game ;p