Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

PAWNCRAFT ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!

Discussion in 'Banter' started by Vork Moin, 4 Jul 2012.

1. Vork Moin

Vork Moin Addicted

Today is me and Bread2343's (A.K.A Bread) one year anniversary of being on Pawncraft! This news is soooo important that I started a new thread for it! I just wanted to thank everyone on this server for making it a better minecraft experience than I thought I would ever have! Keeping the server free of griefing, peaceful (though not too peaceful), and generally being an awesome server!

When me and Bread started searching for a new server, it was originally just going to be a secondary server to play on while the server we used to go to (which is now shut down all together) was either not online, updating, or when we were just too fed up with all the griefers, thieves and all the admins that didn't care!

But then there was Pawncraft, still high ranking a year ago, we were immediately welcomed by the community (strange) and were even recommended a plot on the outskirts of Area 51. This is where we built our first Pawcraft house, a crude cobble shack with a wheat farm on top. Long story short, then came the Army and Dreadfort, the Mage/Army war, chaos day, starting fresh as with our own clan the Archaics, and now on our first anniversary and about 2000 pawn away from our very own towny!

tl;dr: Thanks for being best server Pawcraft! (grammar mistake intended)

Bankercat3 and Bread like this.
  2. Pawned

Pawned Founder Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc

tl;dr: Thanks for being here.

3. Krigekongen

Krigekongen Build Team Member VIP

YOU'RE WHALECUM CUNTS!!!

TL;DR Yur welcum cntz

Bread likes this.
  4. Miralynn

Miralynn Kitten with Claws VIP RAINBRO

1 year... and you still dont have 25k? I have played here since December and i own 220k pawn now. >.>

5. Vork Moin

Vork Moin Addicted

Well that hasn't been our goal until (somewhat) recently and you're probably on more than I am... :rolleyes:

6. Miralynn

Still though. How far are you with towny now?

7. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

I've been a millionaire many times over, and I've lost it all just as many times. Oh, the heady life of a speculative trader!

8. Miralynn

Im a scrooge. I just dont spend it. xD