Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

Pinkpanthacats's Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by xbmdavross, 1 Jun 2012.

1. xbmdavross

xbmdavross Member VIP

IGN: Pinkpanthacats
    What game do you want to administrate? Minecraft
    Why do you want to become an admin?: Because ive played the game for a lil while andi think its amazing.
    Why do you think you should become an admin?: Because im dedicated to the game, wheever i come home its all i do.
    Have you ever been an admin before (In any game)?: Nope, I have never really applied
    Anything else you would like us to know: If i were to be chosen, im responsible, helpful and kind, I would never abuse powers.
    Location(Country): England,Uk

2. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

It's still a little early to be applying, though I do recognize your name from playing while you were on a couple of times before, so at least you aren't a total unknown.

As is unfortunately the case with so many of these applications, I would ask that you expand your responses a little. They aren't quite as vapid as a simple "I wanna," but they are still rather vague.

3. xbmdavross

xbmdavross Member VIP

Sorry, for being vague, I know as u said im not a "unknown" but i havent played very long, I find the game fun as i said, " wheever i come home its all i do." i would love to be a admin, I have noticed at parts of the day there are not many admins online, I know this cannot be helped, but if i was a admin i would be on whenever i came home from school, and durin the holidays, if you require any information from me, please just ask what you need.

4. xbmdavross

xbmdavross Member VIP

Could i please have admin under the name Tehepicford (all same exept that)

5. alexdavis45

alexdavis45 Active Member

with an app this short its unlikely your gonna get the rank. expand your answers and help around the server more often its great that your dedicated but most of our other members are dedicated as well theres more to it then just being dedicated.

MrSone likes this.
  6. xbmdavross

xbmdavross Member VIP

please tell me what i need to add

7. alexdavis45

u add more words to your text on how YOU can be a great admin and why YOU should be picked

8. xbmdavross

xbmdavross Member VIP

Ok, I love helping people when possible If i was admin it would mean that i could help people in almost any matter, As i said i spend most my time on this game, (now i have an account it means i can come on.) And it would mean that i could sort out situations that arise, E.G greifing, arguements. And i was asking if you needed any more information...

9. alexdavis45

mate u do know u can edit your app

EDIT:heres a tip get more well known around the server i barely know anything about you

10. xbmdavross

xbmdavross Member VIP

yes but this way it notifys you

11. alexdavis45

look i have helped you all i can just leave this app for a while and when u get more well known come back to this app

12. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

Alex is quite correct. You should edit your application so that we can see all of what you have to say without having to filter through an entire thread of comments. You definitely need to explain what you can do as an administrator on the server.