Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

Pongolongo's Junior Admin Application :)

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by pongolongo, 3 Jul 2012.

1. pongolongo

pongolongo Active Member VIP

IGN – pongolongo

Age – 13 ( 14 in 2 weeks)

What game do you want to administrate? : Pekkit (Minecraft if pekkit is not an option)

Why do you want to become an admin? :
    I would like to become an admin on the pekkit server as I feel that the strain on the admins that play on the pekkit server (Jkerr and SlugBoyTom) is to great, meaning that they cannot enjoy their gameplay as their time is full with helping tekkit newbies. I want to become an admin as I want to give back to the server what I have taken (Which must have accumulated to hours of admin help :p). Secondly, I would like to help the community grow by being helpful to new players and give them a sense of community they want to stay in.

Why do you think you should become an admin?
    I think I should become an admin on the pekkit server as I have quite an in depth knowledge of the tekkit mod. I also think I should become an admin as I am friendly and helpful to new players and am always willing to give up my time to help others and feel there would be no issue of me complaining about not having enough playing time. As a junior admin I feel that I would be a good liaison between the community with their problems and the higher admins as I (that I know of) have nothing between any of the admins on pawncraft.

Have you ever been an admin before (In any game)? : Sadly no.

Anything else you would like us to know: Not that I can think of at the moment :)

Location (Country) : England.

hmor8 and shornb like this.
  2. Superdood

Superdood Member VIP

Cool! :) I Cant really vouch though because I have never played on Pekkit

pongolongo likes this.
  3. Morganathon

Morganathon He Who Likes Trains

I think Pekkit is included in the Minecraft category. You would become an admin on both sides.

4. pongolongo

pongolongo Active Member VIP

Okay, I wasn't sure so I focused on one. :)