1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

Post your favorite creations here!

Discussion in 'Pekkit Server Discussion' started by Tedx68racing, 8 Aug 2012.

1. Tedx68racing

Tedx68racing Active Member

Have you always wanted to give a tour of your single-player OR Pekkit creations? Then here's the place to do it! It doesn't mater if it's a neat, little factory, a penthouse suite, a movie theater, or your awesome complex of different things that you made out of a whole biome! If you want to show off your favorite Tekkit creations, here's the place to do it! Enjoy!

~Ted~
  2. TheRowan
    • Donator

TheRowan Well-Known Member VIP

One of my only decent creations, so yeah... not much but i may as well post it. I wrote some lore for it too.

http://tinypic.com/r/s67gxf/6

http://tinypic.com/r/jsn341/6

http://tinypic.com/r/2e3datv/6

http://tinypic.com/r/9ji1s2/6

[Lore] One day long ago, whilst wandering through a desert in search of shelter, a lone druid stumbled apon a beautiful oasis (yet to be built) in the center of which was a tree of unusally large proportions, the druid decided to settle down and make his home there. As he grew older, more came to stay with him and live there. Together they resolved to build a temple around the tree, which was still growing exponentially. From this once small temple a rich and prosperous city grew (yet to be built). And as such, the original temple was removed and replaced with a richly designed one. The founders of the city, declared the temple to be a place of peace, and as such the city fought no wars and shunned violent people. They say that those who find the city, will be free to live their as long as they please, for no charge. [/Lore]
    hmor8 likes this.
  3. Tedx68racing

Still a better story than Twilight.
    Tootitbootit and TheRowan like this.
  4. Morganathon

Morganathon He Who Likes Trains

I like trains. Can I post trains?
  5. the_amber_trap
    • Pawncraft Staff

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

I like this creation:
    [​IMG]

Well, I liked it until the creator ruined it. I still like the old stuff.
  6. Axelmotley
    • Pawncraft Staff

Axelmotley The Dementor Staff Member

Well, here you go: XD lol I'm a nub and I explore other peoples builds/servers ALL THE TIME (it's an addiction I am attracted to prettiness) . Haha, dug through my screenshots heres a few: 2012-07-02_23.49.35.png 2012-07-07_09.39.33.png 2012-07-07_10.21.01.png 2012-07-07_10.21.45.png 2012-07-07_21.35.09.png 2012-07-14_04.17.57.png 2012-07-17_21.40.49.png View attachment 752 2012-08-02_17.09.19.png
  7. Morganathon

I don't exactly see why this is in pekkit, but either way, here's a nice picture of a building I made!
    [​IMG]

Also, an AWESOME Krige statue we made from experimenting with beard dye on the spawn statues!
    [​IMG]
  8. Tedx68racing

Because it'S FOR TEKKIT CREATIONS. USING BUILDCRAFT, INDUSTRIALCRAFT ETC. Why does nobody understand that?!
  9. Morganathon

I thought this was for any Minecraft related builds since you said single player.
  10. Tedx68racing

Pekkit is the name of our TEKKIT server, so it means single player Tekkit or on Pawncraft's tekkit server.
  11. SlugBoyTom
    • Pawncraft Staff

SlugBoyTom Slimy, yet satisfying Staff Member

File not found!

If you're looking for an image, then it's probably been deleted or may not have existed at all. Bummer!
  12. Morganathon

It does have a nice font to it, doesn't it slug? Kudos to the maker.