Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

Pullan1234's Promotion Discussion

Discussion in 'Banter' started by xICaerusIx, 4 Jul 2012.

1. xICaerusIx

xICaerusIx Member VIP

The recent update of the new rank of JrAdmin cought my eye,I thought it was a great addition to Pawncraft. I viewed the members that got the rank and I came across Pullan's name. My first thought was must be an error because in my opinion this player should not obtain the rank of JrAdmin. I know JrAdmin is a title that shows the community that they are working towards an administrator rank. It also is a title that comes with power and mostly respect, I view not a single point where Pullan even earns those two, Due to past actions.I do beleive in changing but with his "track record" I see nothing changing. This thread was not made to bring up drama and fighting just to gather opinions. Please post what you think about Pullan's current rank and if he should have a chance at Admin.

2. Pawned

Pawned Founder Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Thank you for your feedback. Your feedback will help Pawncraft better serve you and all clients in the future.
    Pawncraft will be analysing the content of your feedback as soon as possible. If it is believed that more information is needed about your feedback you may be contacted for clarification.

[​IMG]

Portrend likes this.
  3. Portrend

Portrend Builder VIP RAINBRO

I did mention in my application that many people would have different opinions on me if and when I got promoted. I do see things from your point of view; Sometimes I am still immature and say some things I often don't mean but that's not to say I don't care for the server or community. I'm not a complete waste of member.

May I also just add; I did my time for my punishments, what's to say they'll forever hold me back?

If Pawned or any other staff members feels I don't possess the right level of maturity or passion for the job then I will accept a demotion. I got promoted to Junior Admin, a trial stage to prove to the people and the staff team I have what it takes too become and admin, if I should fail I will be demoted to member again.

Axelmotley likes this.
  4. Morganathon

Morganathon He Who Likes Trains

This seems like a shot for attention. If you want admin make a thread of excellence and contribute large amounts to the community. I highly doubt that any of us admins would promote somebody unworthy. Port has made his amends and they have been seen as significant. A second chance is always in place for those deserving of one. Also, stop bitching to axel about it. If you want to whine to somebody about our decisions whine to me.

Axelmotley likes this.
  5. xICaerusIx

xICaerusIx Member VIP

This post was made to find the opinons of the community, Something I think Pawncraft lacks. Currently only staff members have posted. I am waiting from some members of the community.

6. Portrend

The admins have their own discussion on who they want in their staff team I believe. If they didn't want or think I possess such abilities I wouldn't have been promoted.

7. Morganathon

Do you really think you're going to get port demoted? Listen ic, he's matured since before and he has shown us that. He is on a shorter leash than the others, so if he really deserves a demotion he will get it. You aren't going to get anything from posting a childish post in global claiming he's a terrible person with no right to help the community. Plenty of members have said he deserves it on his thread. Why not go read THAT for opinions?

8. Tedx68racing

Tedx68racing Active Member

I'd not complain about people not being worthy of admin rights when you have been behaving very unfavorable latley yourself. You both have a track reccord of "Trolling" but there are several people with full admin privlages that have had a previous ban etc. I think he'd make an excelent admin because he's always on and always helpful.

Axelmotley and Portrend like this.
  9. Axelmotley

Axelmotley The Dementor Staff Member

10. Vork Moin

Vork Moin Addicted

And then Pawned became a robot.

<---- Is a member.

11. Portrend

^^ But you didn't say opinion! Only stated your rank! :(

12. Vork Moin

Vork Moin Addicted

Portrend likes this.
  13. Krigekongen

Krigekongen Build Team Member VIP

Let me share my opinion and some personal experience. I was demoted half a year ago approx. I did an attempt of getting reinstated. I had 80-90% of the votes on my side. Pawned stood by his decisions and stood for what he meant about me. He did the right thing, I'm glad he denied it even though most of the server was cooking him for it and an iron fist regime. But Pawncraft wouldn't be Pawncraft if Pawned didn't act the way he does. It's hard to rely on a community because most likely people are biased and lets face the fact, there is a lot of youths, that lack the maturity to choose our admins, luckily our forums are pretty mature. Portrend is still Portrend, he hasn't undergone some batshit crazy transformation, and I'm pretty sure they know that, they aren't stupid. But Portrend is trying, he knows he has responsibility so he have something to work for and someone to impress. If he wrongs, he will be demoted and his shot will be blown. Don't try to start some sort of demotion thread on him already, for fudge's sake he just got the promotion, let him screw up before you go talk about how he is a bad choice for an admin and that you don't get to choose anything. Pawned will do what he thinks is best, sometimes he is wrong, but most of the time he is correct! This isn't the way to gain any sort of round up of people who dislike Portrend, it isn't socially acceptable IRL and it won't be acceptable here. And if you gonna start whine about how I'm flaming you and you stated you didn't want any hate for this, I say this! How would you like if you got admin that I started a thread about how we should bring all our hate in a thread for you? Fuck off.

This was written with the worst hangover of the ages, spelling mistakes and grammar may occur. It may not make a lot of sense and I probably just stopped some sentences and started new ones, but you get the idea.

14. Axelmotley

Axelmotley The Dementor Staff Member

In all seriousness...

What kind of fudge?

15. Bankercat3

Bankercat3 Master Banker

I'd hope some type with nuts, the consistency of fudge becomes a bit much with nothing else to chew on.

16. Krigekongen

I was trying to be family friendly! :3 Btw it's chilifudge, the kind that makes you burn! oh god, how do i turn this thing off omfg its neverending! fml! Halp plox?

17. Bankercat3

Bankercat3 Master Banker

Fun for the whole family! xD

18. Krigekongen

I was trying! Didn't say I actually complete the whole way through! Stop harassing me!!!

19. Morganathon

Mmm, fudge.

20. Krigekongen

FUG YU GUIS!