Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

Request Ban Slawitb0y

Discussion in 'Report' started by Lukelearbomb, 21 Apr 2012.

1. Lukelearbomb

Lukelearbomb Member

In the topic:Ban Request
    IGN(In Game Name): Slawitb0y

Time/Date: 0:00 - 0:15 AM 21st April 2012

Reason: Griefing, House camping, Immature behaviouse, Stealing goods, Constanant teleporting, Spam killin

Extra comment: I have notice I am not the first to report this player for the same reasons, I see he has griefed and distressed other players in the ban request forums.

Proof:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. slawitb0i

slawitb0i Member

Griefing - Nope check logs
    House camping - Not illegal
    Immature behaviouse - Not illegal
    Stealing goods - Not illegal
    Constanant teleporting - Get an admin to check the logs. My last teleport was /spawn both times I killed you.
    Spam killin - 2 kills isn't classed as spam killing. Please call this by its name, Excessive killing.

Can I please direct you to the Rules thread. I think you may need to read up on them:
    http://pawncraft.co.uk/xf/threads/rules.5402/
    If you still feel that I have broken the rules, please state which rule(s).

Tootitbootit likes this.
  3. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

That proof is terrible and doesn't show me anything at all.

Slawitb0i, despite not technically breaking any rules, you are making a general nuisance of yourself. If you are in someone's house and they ask you to leave, you damn well better vacate the premises. I will ban you if I catch you doing that. You are creating problems where we don't need to have any, and any bans you get for future misdeeds will leave you finding leniency difficult to obtain simply because you are making our jobs more difficult than they have to be.

MrSone and crinkle like this.
  4. Lukelearbomb

Lukelearbomb Member

Sorry for the bad evidence, It was jsut hard to print screen it takes two buttons on a laptop, ANyway i have a recording device now installed he killed me outside my premises again today he just harresses me, kills all my farm animals all the time.. Look how many reports this guy has from a while ago.. Im obviously not the only guy he harresses please do somthing..

MrSone likes this.
  5. [1337]Skinback

[1337]Skinback Active Member

Ok lukelearbom during the game and your little outburst and swearing on the 21/4 i asked you to calm down and keep the conversation to the forum. After several warning you choose to ignore a admins request so i muted you. You then raged quit before i could explain to you why. Now i cant solve your mute till your back online, you will have to /msg another admin if im not there to unmute you.

Next one thing to understand this is a survival server not a god mode server. If you feel you have a problem ask a admin how he can solve this for you or you can do it here and place a ban request. When doing the ban request its an idea to make sure you have good readable evidence and also you are sure of the server rules and that one of them has been broken. Like all investigation leading to a conviction a admin needs good evidence or explanation of said crime to proceed and deal out punishment

6. Lukelearbomb

Lukelearbomb Member

I know.. I apoligise.. I did just have a random outburst because I just get tired of him constantly doing it all the time.. Thank you :) Apoligies

7. Lukelearbomb

Lukelearbomb Member

I have just litterally lost most of my helpful apparel to him.. and I dont want to try and get them again with the fear of losing them to him again because all I do when I log in is die by him.

8. slawitb0i

slawitb0i Member

I've killed you a total of 3 times on 2 separate occasions (2 + 1 = 3).
    I do not 'constantly' kill you. (3 kills total)
    I do not 'kill all your farm animals all the time' (this happened once)
    I do not have 'lots of reports from a while ago' (I have one) EDIT: I have two, though they were made for the same actions.
    The wilderness is not 'your premises'
    And killing you on 2 separate occasions in my book isn't classified as harassment.

Over exaggeration isn't needed when making a ban request. Be truthful.

9. [1337]Skinback

[1337]Skinback Active Member

Ok think its time to end this slawitb0y leave this player alone let him enjoy Pawncraft.

MrSone likes this.
  10. Axelmotley

Axelmotley The Dementor Staff Member

I'm sitting here laughing about Minaton "I'm gay streight"
    -I'm glad you caught that on screenshot. PRICELESS :)