Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

Resignation

Discussion in 'Banter' started by SupWithThat, 6 Aug 2012.

1. SupWithThat

SupWithThat Banhammer be strong.

After being a part of this community for just over a year, I feel like I've gotten to know some great people.

In light of personal circumstances which prevent me from dedicating the resources needed to uphold a staff position with any sort of credibility, I've decided to step down and allow someone else to fill my boots.

I've got some extremely fond memories of Pawncraft and its members.

Goodbye.

Edit - I'd also like to donate any buildings which I've built to the ongoing map project, this includes my Colisseum, airship and whatever else you wish to use. The spawn building should be subject to ProSpect's permission, as he helped me build it and in my mind shares ownership with me 50/50.

2. SlugBoyTom

SlugBoyTom Slimy, yet satisfying Staff Member

It's a great shame to see you go, Sup. You have always been a great pillar of the Pawncraft community and a man I have looked up to through your time as staff. I hope you fare well in all else life throws at you and know that you hold the respect of many people here. Good luck.

3. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I WON'T LET YOU!

4. Tootitbootit

Tootitbootit The flying Dutchman! RAINBRO

I'm sad to see you go, SupWithThat!
    You have earned the respect of many players, and have always been someone who I've looked up to, and luckly Slug did the same :$
    I hope to still see you ingame, or maybe on IRC from time to time!

I wish you the best, my friend!

5. jkerr

jkerr Builder, hermit VIP Ancient

Sadness! Before I knew you, I remember seeing some great builds you'd done, namely the Church after we first started using the RPG plugin. You've surely done a lot of great work on the server and you'll be missed! Great builder, great guy! Stay in touch, bud!!

6. pongolongo

pongolongo Active Member VIP

Goodbye, you were a great guy and a great builder whose talents will be sorely missed.
    It will be sad to see you go,
    Pongo.
    P.S. You were my favourite SupWithThat Ever! <3 :'(

7. Portrend

Portrend Builder VIP RAINBRO

Man! This sucks dick, you were one of few to push me on the road to "behaving". It's a great shame to see you go, you're an amazing person and a very friendly and outgoing person to be around. I wish you all the best mate! :) Keep in contact on Steam and such will yah? <3

Much love for you

pongolongo likes this.
  8. ProSpect

ProSpect Banhammer from Ninja Bancannon?

Tyber.

If i call my self a legend then Sup is deserved to be a god.
    Without him, we would not see the server as it is today.
    He wasn't just a member of community he was also my idol and friend and so it shall stay.
    i remember that he was already big when i just joined and for me he will never change.
    Hes judgement always were for better server.

He is a great admin,friend and player not taking a fact that he is a black guy from Scotland and probably sounds like Demoman from team fortress 2 and yes, that is how i Imagen him + he have awesome name.

i will wait you till you return Sup - and you better return because you know how it is with me - if you don't give me what i want, i will just go and take it myself.

You're friend - ProSpect

Portrend, Tootitbootit and Miralynn like this.
  9. Miralynn

Miralynn Kitten with Claws VIP RAINBRO

D= But Supsies! None of the other staff or members are as cool as you!

pongolongo and Tootitbootit like this.
  10. Tootitbootit

Tootitbootit The flying Dutchman! RAINBRO

He probably does sound like that demoman!

11. Portrend

Portrend Builder VIP RAINBRO

I always feared Sup. He joined and started building Riverrun*OLD*? With somebody, I cannot remember the name, but he joined nevertheless and it was a cobbley and netherrack wall I believe. I never ventured there in fear of being slain. The only person I feared as he never replied to anything that was said in chat unless concerning him.

A shadey presence he created but for those who knew him knew that he was a very talented builder and a very outgoing person. You've done the server a great service Sup and you should be proud, you were "leading" the staff team at one point and you're very good at being an admin.

12. TheRowan

TheRowan Well-Known Member VIP

Sup, so much respect for you, you were promoted at the same time as me, and deserved it infinatly more. Unlike me you have a brain, and that probably explains why your one of the best admins the server ever had. Very sad to see you go, hopefully see you back one day. Apologies for grammatical errors or any sentences that make no sense, i'm not very good at writing down my thoughts.

Portrend likes this.