Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

Rowan's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by TheRowan, 22 Aug 2012.

1. TheRowan

TheRowan Well-Known Member VIP

IGN: TheRowan

What Game Do You Want To Administrate: Minecraft (Junior Admin)

Why Do You Want To Become An Admin: Ever since I joined pawncraft, more than a year ago now, people have been kind and helpful to me, helping me solve problems and answering my questions, and I feel like I want to be able to do the same for others. I think that I could be a great help to the community, both players and staff. As many of you know, I was once a moderator on this server (briefly) and in the time since my demotion I have had time to think about whether I could handle a position of responsibility like that again, and I believe that now is the time to try.

Why Do You Think You Should Become An Admin: I have been a leader of the mages for nearly a year now, during that time I have faced countless disputes and problems, and I think I could use this experience if I was promoted. I have been a part of this server for more than a year, this has given me experience in how the server is run and in that time I have got to know the community very well. I am also very active on the forums. I also often find myself on at times where there are few or no Admins online. With the coming of 1.3 and the sudden influx of people, I feel that my presence could help lessen the strain on the staff. Something which kingly said in his application (sorry for attempting to steal your thunder) summarises my position very well, I have long tussled with the idea of giving up on being a staff member, but it’s something I really want to do, and as minecraft gets more and more repetitive, the thing that draws me to this server is the community and wanting to help it grow.

Have You Ever Been An Admin Before: As mentioned above, moderator on this server (back when we had them) And I also was an officer in a Guild on Guildwars, this mostly involved recruitment and organisation, although eventually the Guild became inactive and I left.

Anything Else: I wish people to post their honest opinions on this, regardless of if you see me as a friend or not. I would rather have negative feedback than no feedback at all.

StarScore likes this.
  2. alexdavis45

alexdavis45 Active Member

hey look i like your app but i barely see you ingame (if its because of time zones just ingnore that part) and when i do see you ingame you not really vocal as in you don't really talk much and don't know if its just me but i don't really know much about you but your app is good try adding some colour .

3. TheRowan

Yeah, i don't know why i never see you, as for the vocal part...well I thought i usually was, but its something to work on nonetheless.

4. alexdavis45

alexdavis45 Active Member

i like your colour choice

5. fearsomegenie

fearsomegenie Active Member

Character Vouch - You've always been friendly and respectful to me on the occasions I've interacted w/ you. I haven't known you well enough to say anything else.

6. DigiFox0

DigiFox0 Let us start the game Staff Member

It is time zones, yeah. As you can see from the obnoxiously large sig (says the man who has a gif of a dancing zebra), he's Australian.So he won't see you often. Alex, he is normally fairly vocal, i don't understand where you got the non vocal thing from... Anyway...

OT: A vouch from me, Rowan is a helpful awesome ninja and deserves a promotion to Junior Admin.

7. goodyear18

goodyear18 Member VIP

Definite vouch from me, always helping Mages when isn't busy. i enjoy working on project's with you Rowan and glad you're a mages assistant <3

8. pongolongo

pongolongo Active Member VIP

Vouch, being in the same clan and being an assistant in his town in a past map I have learnt that Rowan awesome and helpful. :D

9. Vork Moin

Vork Moin Addicted

Yet again, I thought this already happened. Why? T___T

Edit: From what I see of you on the forums, I vouch (for whatever it's worth).

10. TheKinglyarab

TheKinglyarab Legend

Looks like Rowan and I popped, "the question" (admin app), around the same time once more ;) Well Rowan I cannot think of a reason why you shouldn't be promoted, but something that would definitely help is don't be a mole. Get out of your hidey hole and join the community! I understand that you do speak out sometimes but really try to immerse yourself. Admins should be comfortable with everyone on the server and you should be too! Good luck with everything, Rowan, and see you in-game!

11. Groovemaster123

Groovemaster123 Addicted

I vouch immediatley, Rowan has been on longer than I have, hes a good guy, all in all, and definatley deserves this title, he's helpful and always trys to do something huge.

12. TheRowan

Away for the weekend, thanks for the feedback, will be unable to respond to things on this thread for several days.