Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

scool99's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by scool99, 3 Feb 2012.

1. scool99

scool99 Member

IGN: scool99
    What game do you want to administrate?(Minecraft, CSS, Gmod, etc. (Can choose more than 1!)): Minecraft
    Why do you want to become an admin?: I want to become an admin because I have become a long time Pawncraft player and I want to have the experience to be one of the admins in one of the most known servers out there. I want to help fellow citizens of Pawncraft. Secondly, I have invited seven people in this server and I want my friends and other people around the world to become more welcome in the future. I would also like to make the wonderful Pawncraft, needless to say, even more wonderful by having the ability to work with you, StarScore and other staffs of the server. Also, last but not least, I want to have fun with the team that built this server which I enjoy and spent most of my time playing in. I want to know the guys who are behind the scenes of this greatness that has been made to make people happy and have fun.
    Why do you think you should become an admin?: I should become an admin because Im a good listener and I have been helping out a lot in Venificus and in Asgard. I want to help more by being an admin. I am a helpful person who works hard and also has fun at the same time.
    Have you ever been an admin before (In any game)?: No, unfortunately. Ive never asked to be one and I only asked in Pawncraft because there are a lot of good people to work with.
    Anything else you would like us to know: I am an assistant in Asgard and trusted in Mages and I've been a Pawncraft player since 1.7. Also, I would like to work with you in the future as I have plans with my friend and hopefully you can work with us. Hopefully we will be able to work together in the future.
    Location(Country): UK:)

2. Scool is extremely helpful and kind! I definately vouch for him, except Moderator may be a better target.

But still, a definate vouch from me

scool99 likes this.
  3. scool99

scool99 Member

Thank you super :)

4. DigiFox0

DigiFox0 Let us start the game Staff Member

Meh i vouch from me too i guess. Like Superdood said, moderator may be a better way to go first.
    Just a few personal comments. Scool is great, he helped me a lot when i set up my shop in asgard. If anything though he is a little overhelpful, when i was done with his assistance he kept askin me things. He's a little intense.

Otherwise you have my full support Scool!

scool99 likes this.
  5. scool99

scool99 Member

Thnx digi Soz about being intense. I was just so bored then and I wanted to do something and I thought I might aswell ask u but Soz. And thnx :)

6. mikinee

mikinee Member

I vouch he's nice and helpful and I belive he can make a positive contribution

scool99 likes this.
  7. scool99

scool99 Member

Thank you mikinee :D

8. pongolongo

pongolongo Active Member VIP

I 100% vouch for scool; as a fellow assistant of Asgard i have come to know him really well over the past few weeks and have come to discover he always wants a challenge and something to do. He is determined, clever and above all VERY friendly. I think he gels really well with everyone on the server and i don't know of anyone who dislikes him. The only criticism is that maybe hes aiming to high and should start out as a moderator first so he he isn't just dumped with all the admin duties with no experience of how to handle a ban and such. But none the less its a vouch from me and hopefully every mage out there.

scool99 likes this.
  9. scool99

scool99 Member

Thank you pong :D

10. Connor Maclean

Connor Maclean Member

I vouch for scool99, he introduced me to pawncraft and is very trustworthy and enthusiastic.

scool99 likes this.
  11. scool99

scool99 Member

Thank you connor (aka XZatchWave)

12. Scott

Scott Member

I think Scool99 really deserves it to be an admin, He helped me out with everything I asked. So i vouch for Scool

scool99 likes this.
  13. scool99

scool99 Member

Thnx scott

14. DevinEDB

DevinEDB Member

I Vouch For Him Too. I Haven't Talked To Him Much, But When I Have He's Been Very Helpful.

15. MissVera

MissVera Builder VIP RAINBRO

I hate to be a thorn (okay, maybe I dont hate it), but, "intense" would drive people insane. And I don't know that I could imagine an admin in pawncraft that doesnt even put in the effort to type "Sorry" (soz? wtf.) I'm not sure if im skeptical over maturity or grammar, But, Skeptical about it none the less. And like the others, I'd imagine Moderator to be a more realistic goal.

16. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

I like to correct grammar.

17. Axelmotley

Axelmotley The Dementor Staff Member

*points to self* I may be politically incorrect, but i am definitely a grammar Nazi.

18. MissVera

MissVera Builder VIP RAINBRO

The kids no boomboom, but, you two have to be dying inside at least a little. Sorry, but, "Staff" is generally a semi-respectable title. Even the admins I don't like, I actually have a modicum of respect for. A hyper active 14 year old that says "soz", is definitely better off as a mod , at least for a probationary period anyway. Just my 2 cents.

Tootitbootit and Portrend like this.
  19. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

Ah boomboom, such fond memories. Wait, fond? I'm not sure that's the word. They're memories for sure, but reading that drivel was more torturous than fun.

20. scool99

scool99 Member

Im sorry Miss Vera but i use shortcuts if i talk to someone who is a friend to me or feels a friends to me. I apologise for that.