Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

scool99's Jr. Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by scool99, 11 Jul 2012.

1. scool99

scool99 Member

IGN:scool99
    What game do you want to administrate? Minecraft
    Why do you want to become an admin?: I want to become an admin because I feel, after a long time being a Pawncraft player, that the admins should take a rest and not always work. By promoting me to Jr. Admin, this will help the admins rest and enojoy the fun of playing Minecraft a bit more (not saying they are not having fun ;)). Also, I want to help to community by helping preventing griefs, abusive language and many more. This is my way of saying thank you to everyone who made this server and kept it going :). Needless to say, this is the best server out there and I really want to be part of the team.
    Why do you think you should become an admin?: I should become an admin because I'm helpful, kind and nice to people. Sometimes, when there is trouble in the server (I'm going to sound very corny), I really want to help and sort things out but sometimes, a staff is not on. As you can see from my behaviour in Pawncraft, I am mature and calm in any situation. To prove this, I am the mayor of Ignotum and you would need to deal with arguments in the town, you would need to help people and many more. I feel that I have what it takes to be a JrAdmin.
    Have you ever been an admin before (In any game)?: I haven't been an admin as I have not applied to be an admin.
    Anything else you would like us to know: I am the mayor of the town Ignotum with pongolongo. I am trusted in the clan Mages. This is the 1st and only server I play on :) (except my friends';)). Also, I haven't been on recently as I have been doing exams. I was also grounded at the same time because I played too much minecraft and not revising. This shows how determined I am to play pawncraft :)
    Location(Country): UK

2. Axelmotley

Axelmotley The Dementor Staff Member

Do you play on Pekkit? Because I haven't seen you in-game on Pawncraft for a verrrrrrrrrrry long time.

3. scool99

scool99 Member

Yes, I know right. I have ben doing my GCSE's (important exams in the UK). Hopefully I will be more active in the next couple of weeks. But if you apart from this 3 week off, ive been on mostly everyday or something like that :)

4. Axelmotley

Axelmotley The Dementor Staff Member

Ah I see, well i would still love to see you in game more often.

5. scool99

scool99 Member

Will do :)

6. alexdavis45

alexdavis45 Active Member

good app but do u think making an admin app after you have been away for a while is a smart thing to do

7. scool99

scool99 Member

I agree but people know that that was the only time I was off. Also, I feel that it might be too late if I wait for a few weeks as there will be a lot of people applying for it. But I totally agree. I just wish people will decide it on how I am and how active I was before this absence.

8. lokikh

lokikh Active Member

seems a solid app. I'd say give a chance if your exams are over with. Also, ya what ax said is true, would like to see you online more and watch how you go about helping people.

scool99 likes this.
  9. pongolongo

pongolongo Active Member VIP

Vouch. Scool is a great person and from my experience of running a town with him, he is very helpful. The only problem I see is the recent inactivity. Good luck

scool99 likes this.
  10. sufferthorn

sufferthorn Member

Hmm, i think its a good application, but like axel said i haven't seen you in-game much. Try to improve that.

11. Ghost7575

Ghost7575 Member

I think Scool99 would be a great admin! He is nice to everyone he meets, doesn't do anything wrong on the server and very helpful!
    Also, don't forget he is trusted in Mages and he is the mayor of Ignotum. Scool would be a very good admin and you should accept his application.

scool99 likes this.
  12. hmor8

hmor8 Member

I would like to vouch also. From my experiences with scool I have gathered that he is a very nice person who is willing to help people who need it.

13. elliott

elliott Well-Known Member

i think that scool99 would be a good admin his nice helpful and fun. he docent do any thing wrong or bad.that is why i think you should accept the request so you could a norther helpful and fun admin to the server.

14. The_freaky5000

The_freaky5000 Member

i think scool would make a good admin because he helped me when i started. he showed me the web and gave me a home in his town. He introduced 6 other people e.g rexel99, Harry_Plumbridge, PlumDaMan, XZatchWave, jesus5000, Aidanw23 :)

elliott likes this.