Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

ShornB's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by shornb, 1 Jul 2012.

1. shornb

shornb Active Member VIP

IGN: ShornB

What game I want to administrate: Minecraft

Why I want to become an admin: I want the opportunity to become a junior admin to be a bigger part of the server community. I have noticed since we opened up two maps admins have moved over to the tekkit server and the admins who have stayed on the normal server have been very busy helping out players. This makes them unable to work on their own projects and I don’t think this is very fair. I feel that I should do more to help the community rather than continuing to walk around in circles with my ideas kept to myself.

Why do I think I should become an admin: I think I should become an admin because I have been on this server for over a year now and know it well. I am also active everyday and at the moment I rarely actually do anything. I think that this would give me a good chance to help people and make their time on this server better. I would not be bias at any point and make sure to look at both sides of the story before making any decisions.
    I also have many ideas for events that could be held in the future that could make the server more memorable to new players and may encourage old players to come back.

Have I ever been an admin before?: No
    Anything else I would like you to know: At the end of this month I will be going on holiday and may be slightly less active for about 5 weeks.

Location(Country): United Kingdom

hmor8, Morgan, Portrend and 2 others like this.
  2. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

Congrats on posting an application that doesn't make my eyes bleed. (Though that color choice is a bit questionable.)

shornb and Portrend like this.
  3. Axelmotley

Axelmotley The Dementor Staff Member

Blue is a mage color. Also, magenta. :)

shornb likes this.
  4. DigiFox0

DigiFox0 Let us start the game Staff Member

Vouch.

Sheryl is a really helpful member of the community and a genuinely nice person tio be around. She's been firm but fair within the Mages clan and I think that she'd be a great addirtion to the junior admins.

Also points for not writing an application to which I have to write a 500 word essay

shornb likes this.
  5. crinkle

crinkle Still very much bizness. VIP RAINBRO

Its not magenta, its pink.

I'd vote for you!

6. Morganathon

Morganathon He Who Likes Trains

The application itself is fair and you do seem to deserve it. The only majorly questionable thing is that you'll be inactive for more than a month...