Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice
  3. There is trouble with our mail service and we are looking into it. For a backup solution mail will come from pawncraft@pfts.se and no-reply@pfts.se //StarScore
    Dismiss Notice

Smoke monkey

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Smoke monkey, 10 Jan 2012.

1. Smoke monkey

Smoke monkey Member

Who: Smoke_money

What: Trainee Radio Technician

Where: Glasgow, Scotland

When: Jan 2012 (joined) July 1982 (born)

Why: I bought minecraft last week, and quickly realised that the majority of the minecraft population is bursting at the seams with 12 year old, pre pubescent noes pickers. The only decent player i met introduced me to the server. Now i am more comfortable with more mature noes pickers. Since joining the server i quickly realised it was a place for me. A professional server with friendly mods, and i hope i can contribute in any way i can.

A little more about me:

I'm Scott, I'm 29 years old living in sunny Scotland. I'm currently un-employed but I'm due to start a work placement as a radio technician next week. The last 3 years i have been studying at university as a music/sound technician which i thoroughly enjoyed. Previously to that i worked as a parts fitter for a MOT testing station (feel like Im writting a CV)

I have enjoyed playing computer games for as long as i can remember, i loved Jkerr mentioning the Atari 2600, that was my first gaming system, i use the term lightly, as it is one notch higher than a piece of paper and a pack of crayons, although i did spend many a hour as a centipede with 8 bit music warping my fragile little mind (I thank atari for my love of electronic music.) As most life long game fans i stepped through the ranks with NES to playstation and all in-between. I currently play allot of Starcraft2 and i mostly bounce between the mines and the stars.

Im a pretty laid back guy (some would say horizontal,) that doesn't take things too seriously, but i know when somethings wrong and wont be shy in pointing it out. I like to have a laugh and a joke in chat and hope i dont offend anyone with my crass sense of humour. well, i think thats it, i hope to get to know all yous guys in the future and hopefully we can build something great for the future.
    Ill leave you with one of my favourite quotes:-

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

2. jkerr

jkerr Builder, hermit

I endorse this message.

Welcome to the server! :)

3. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

It's nice to have some of the more grown-up immaturity around here.

4. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Well-Known Member

Welcome to the server. Hope you like it here!

5. [1337]Skinback

[1337]Skinback Active Member

We could dispute if some of us really did grow up lol. Hi Smoke_money and welcome to the server. Its my job to keep us old ones in line lol not. Good to have you here im down in sunny Essex but love Scotland some great places to visit up there :)