Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

Sp1kes69

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Spikes69, 12 Jun 2017.

1. Spikes69

Spikes69 Builder

Hey everyone just wanted to say hello.

Have only just joined this community and wanted to put a post here to say hello and thanks for making me feel welcome and for the support I have had getting started on your server.

I will recommend this place to my mates looking for a friendly server to settle down on. You guys seem like a great bunch and please keep up the work your doing to keep this place alive and growing.

Thanks again and keep building.

Captain_Reginald and Pawned like this.
  2. Pawned

Pawned Founder Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Hey Spikes,

Glad to have you here in the community, always nice to see more friendly players joining us and I hope you continue to enjoy your stay here

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Captain_Reginald likes this.
  3. Captain_Reginald

Captain_Reginald Administrator - Level 2 Staff Member VIP RAINBRO

Hey Spikes! Glad to have you here! :)

I have to say, I've been around to a decent number of servers and this one has the friendliest staff, best players, and the best set of plugins (and the way the economy operates) by far. That's a good part of the reason I've stayed here so long. I've kinda given up looking for other ones because there just don't seem to be any that stand up to the level of Pawncraft.

Anyway, I agree with Pawned. Happy to have you here and I hope you enjoy your time. :)

Pawned likes this.