Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice
  3. There is trouble with our mail service and we are looking into it. For a backup solution mail will come from pawncraft@pfts.se and no-reply@pfts.se //StarScore
    Dismiss Notice

SupWithThat, they did call him.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SupWithThat, 7 Jan 2012.

1. SupWithThat

SupWithThat Banhammer be strong.

Everyone else done one so I'm succumbing to the pressure of trending with my peers and writing one too.

Hell, I'll even use the same template I've noticed a few others using.

Who:
    SupWithThat
    What:
    Writer
    Where:
    Here.
    When:
    Born: March 3rd, 1985 Joined: July 29th, 2011
    Why:
    As much as I loathe each and every individual one of you for your own set of unique reasons, that loathing is coupled with a deep, unabashed, love. Flying across the map and seeing the grand scale of the creations which you, as a community, have put on display to this day continues to blow my mind and fill me with a deep feeling of pride - No matter how long I spend on the server, I keep seeing things that surprise and excite me.

A little more about me:

I'm a 26 year old University graduate, I have a beautiful daughter around whom the universe as I know it is formed, I work for a newspaper and I have a Beagle named Banjo.

I originally joined Pawncraft for it to serve as the canvas for a Youtube series which I was intending to create for Pixel Enemy. Due to time constraints and generally losing interest in video making, I ditched the idea but not the server. The lure of a thriving community with such big personalities, not to mention the fact I was experiencing Minecraft for the first time, kept me around and sparked what I've come to jonkingly refer to as my Minecraft addiction.

Footnote:

As members, or 'minions' (as I like to know you), I expect nothing but your unconditional love, respect and absolute crippling fear. In all seriousness, though, I appreciate that I may not be the most approachable person at times, but rest assured that I don't bite and I'm a pretty decent guy once you get beyond my layers of bile and hatred toward mankind.

Love you guys, see ya around.

- Sup.

P.S - Anything you may or may not have heard about me being in any way, shape or form a 'nice' guy is purely panda propaganda.