Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

TAdaaa_NL creative mode :)

Discussion in 'Creative Applications' started by TAdaaa_NL, 5 Jun 2012.

1. TAdaaa_NL

TAdaaa_NL Member

In-Game Name: TAdaaa_NL

Why should you be allowed to build in the Creative world:

Cause I always play survival and it would be a nice and faster way to build in creative.
    And it is anoying when you lost al your stuff and things like that.
    I have experience with Creative, look at screenshots down here \/\/\/\/\/
    and i played on more servers as admin and helped with building of the spawn

Naamloos.png

2. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

While well done, those sorts of statues are pretty typical. Can you show me any other screenshots?

3. TAdaaa_NL

TAdaaa_NL Member

4. TAdaaa_NL

TAdaaa_NL Member

but wait.. i dont have screeen shots yet i made this statue when i was offline for this apliccation but i need to build something else? but if you want it..

5. the_amber_trap

As it stands, there isn't enough here for me to approve this application. Don't get me wrong, it's a respectable statue, but I need to see more. You can either submit shots of other things you've made, or you can build something especially for the purpose, either in our survival map or somewhere else.

6. TAdaaa_NL

TAdaaa_NL Member

7. the_amber_trap

This is a step in the wrong direction. It's pretty and all, don't get me wrong, and at least it isn't a bland box, but I need to see more. It can be more of this structure with a well-appointed interior, it can be a more dynamic statue, or it can even be something more...thought out.

I think that's what I need. The statue is nice, but it's been done to death. The tower is nice, but that's a bit trite as well (I've built at least two of them) and it's not even terribly unique as towers go. No neat materials, no complex geometry; it's just a tower of blocks.

If you build something that shows forethought and creativity, you'll get in with no problem. I'm not trying to be cruel or unreasonable. I'm even sure there are others who have been approved with less effort, though probably not by me. I'd like you to build something that requires more than one screenshot for you to show it to me. It can be that it has lots of different views, or that the interior is quite different from the exterior, or that it's simply so huge that it can't decently fit in one shot. Regardless, please show me that you're thinking about what you want to build.

If you want to see some examples of what I'm talking about, feel free to visit my home (/home the_amber_trap) and look around. The courthouse isn't even finished, and I'd accept something like that simply because it would show that you're building with an objective. The bridges would get you in as well, because they're simple and stately, but they're far more than simple planks hanging in midair.
    But be warned, don't simply copy (from anyone.) Feel free to be inspired by other people's builds, but I don't like plagiarism.

8. TAdaaa_NL

TAdaaa_NL Member

I forget my old house in a other server huis.png

9. the_amber_trap

Despite you ignoring what I had to say, this just barely shows me enough to approve you for Creative access.

10. Miralynn

Miralynn Kitten with Claws VIP RAINBRO

I think you're also mistaken on what 'getting creative' means. You do not get Creative in survival, there is a separate Creative map on which people can play on. But perhaps I'm reading it wrong myself.

11. TAdaaa_NL

TAdaaa_NL Member

I know.. but my biggest things i build in the server if i can get creative.
    i understand that i need to go to an other world