Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

The Dark Pandahood

Discussion in 'Clans' started by MrHobbits, 10 Feb 2012.

1. MrHobbits

MrHobbits The Angry Panda Staff Member

Q: What is it?
    A: To be honest, it is a direct spinoff of the *idea* of the Dark Brotherhood from Oblivion/Skyrim. When I say *idea* it does not indicate that it's just a minecraft version of the Brotherhood. There will be more lore developed with it as it gets worked out. There are also going to be tests that will be given to whomever is the victor of a PvP Tournament, and eventually, anyone who wants to try them. There is a catch... you get ONE try to make it through 9 trials. Your success, will be deemed as adequate initiation into the Pandahood.

Q: What do we do?
    A: We are a group of assassins. However, we do not go around and kill in the name of the Pandahood indiscriminately. All assassinations are done via CONTRACT, between one player and the Pandahood.

Q: How do I make a contract?
    A: You must visit the Altar of Bamboo. Once there, you will place 9 DIAMONDS into the chest. You will then lockette the chest with the name of your victim on the 3rd line. All contracts will be handled in the Pandahood's own timeline. We do not "Run and Gun", we plan and calculate the right time to strike. For example, it does us, and you, no good to kill someone who has just respawned after falling in lava. It is MUCH more beneficial to kill them when they are known to be using a special pick, or wearing good armor, or carrying a load of gold or diamonds on their person.

Q: Can I cancel a contract after it's been made?
    A: No. Once you order the contract, it will be carried out continuously until it has been fulfilled.

Q: You didnt kill the contract the way I wanted, or when I wanted, etc... etc... I want my money back.
    A: The methods and and timing of the Pandahood is at our discretion. No refunds given, ever.

Q: I'm already in a clan, do I have to leave my clan to join xDPx?
    A: No. It does no good for an assassin to announce that he/she is an assassin. You can be part of Mages/Free/etc... You will remain in whatever clan (or lack there of) and be used as an extension of the Pandahood to carry out the contracts.

Q: Will you post a list of the members so we can see how large your clan is?
    A: No. Our members will remain a secret at all times.

These are just a few questions, and answers that I have been asked, and figured I would post them here.

Babyrobot and gwp_nick like this.
  2. SlugBoyTom

SlugBoyTom Slimy, yet satisfying Staff Member

You can't be in Mages and have contracts to kill XD It only leaves about 4 people you're not allied with

iKickHobbits likes this.
  3. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

I guess that means I have to start up another clan just so Mages have some competition.

4. SlugBoyTom

Meh, we have Dovahkiin and 1337 as rivals but I think that's it, and Dovahkiin are all admons or in Creative a lot and 1337 always do raids together so it'd be hard to pick off one (from an assassins' point of view).

5. Vork Moin

Vork Moin Addicted

Been too long since I've raided some innocent place in a group.

6. [Tanks]Superdood1

[Tanks]Superdood1 Guest

Top Poster Of Month

But if someone kills someone else, it comes up on the chat screen: [Player] Killed [Player]
    So wouldn't they be a bit suspicious, and I dont really get the contract part.
    Ok, So... You give 9 diamonds to someone, then kill them? That about right?
    Anyway, Slug's right; Mages only have about 5 people to kill, as just about every clan is our ally

7. MrHobbits

What's already fun is that we have all the "mages" we need. :)

8. the_amber_trap

No, no, no. That's not how it works at all. If you want someone killed, but don't have the time or inclination to do it yourself, you can pay the Dark Pandahood 9 diamonds and they will do it for you. That's the contract.
    In addition, any member of the Dark Pandahood could be in any clan whatsoever. It really doesn't matter that the Mages are allied with anyone, as an assassin would clearly need some sort of cover. Their true alliance will be with the Dark Pandahood.

9. TheRowan

TheRowan Well-Known Member VIP

The Fact that mages are allied with nearly everyone means there a few people we can actually kill so it does matter sort off, i mean say im in the pandahood and im told to kill PLAYER X if they are allied with them no matter how much i click i wont be able to hit them. Although it would be good for cover, it would make me effectivly useless as an assassin becuase there would only be 4 people i could kill like slug said.

10. stuntmanster

stuntmanster Member

I would then guess another person in the Pandahood, that is not In Mages could then take on that assassination.

11. SlugBoyTom

So the point still stands that it would be useless to be an assassin in Mages :p

12. [Tanks]Superdood1

[Tanks]Superdood1 Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Ah, Thanks Amber!

13. MrHobbits

If you recall just recently as a matter of fact, you had a 1337 SPY within your ranks for MONTHS, and when a raid on the 1337 HQ went down, the 'so called' Mage, left the clan and began assassinating 5 of the 8 (or so) those who were part of the raid in the middle of all the confusion. Quite the effective assassin don't you think?

So while you have numbers, and as I've already stated; you again have a member who does not belong within your ranks. Don't be surprised when the people you trust the most turn against you at the most inopportune time. ;)

Just throwing that out there.

14. SlugBoyTom

What? When did Mages ever raid 1337 HQ?

15. the_amber_trap

Well yes, but only as much as it's also useless to be anything else in Mages.

16. TheRowan

Hobbits, if the raid of 1337 hq was the one im thinking off then then spy joined earlyer that day. We did have a longstanding spy in the clan, but we knew this and were fairly sure of who it was.

17. SlugBoyTom

I have no recollection of any raid on 1337 HQ, seriously. What are on about? :-?

stuntmanster likes this.
  18. MrHobbits

Back in the 1.8 Map, with the glass "biodome"... Not sure about the whole time line of events for when that member joined the Mages or not, but from what I recall, that member had been Mage for quite awhile.

19. TheRowan

that member was tootitbootit and he had joined earyler that day, becuase "1337 stole his dimaonds"

20. MrHobbits

No, I'm pretty sure it was someone else. I think I have a screenshot somewhere...