Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

The New RAGE Thread

Discussion in 'Banter' started by Vork Moin, 22 Feb 2012.

1. Vork Moin

Vork Moin Addicted

This thread was pretty popular on the old forums, rage about little things that annoy you (don't say rage threads) so that you can feel better about yourself. :3

2. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

I get angry when people post RAGE threads that have no RAGE in them.

3. Bankercat3

Bankercat3 Master Banker

Don't worry, Amber! I've got you covered.

Oh, and I'll add what I rage about. This was on the old thread, but I'll let it be known anyway. During the summer, my attic can get unbearably hot. So I slept with a fan on every night. Annoyingly, the designers of practically every fan have the switch go from "High, medium, low" which means whenever I would turn it on, I'd wake up everyone. It made me ANGRY!

the_amber_trap likes this.
  4. jkerr

jkerr Builder, hermit VIP RAINBRO Ancient

how about Rage Against the Machine??

5. Vork Moin

Vork Moin Addicted

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country" do I smell censorship there?
    Anyway, I found something to rage about:

This "song" sends a personal insult to every kind of Human being and Rucka Rucka Ali is a disgusting representation of western society, (though depressingly true) I just hope he is forgotten in the future.

6. MissVera

MissVera Builder VIP RAINBRO

Let me blow your rages right out of the water. I walked into a gas station and apparently, forgot to lock my car. Which is hilarious to me, since I normally just lock my keys IN my car. Anyway. I left my phone sitting in the console so it could charge. I was gone about 45 seconds. Someone stole my phone. Fucking. Cunts.

7. jkerr

jkerr Builder, hermit VIP RAINBRO Ancient

Nasty! :(

8. the_amber_trap

Fucking adaptive fucking difficulty in any fucking game is the fucking cuntiest cunt slap any developer could possibly fucking put in. I just don't fucking get the mentality. "Oh, you're doing really well here, so we obviously have to make the game unrealistically difficult so you never want to play again." FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKKKK YYYYYOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

9. MissVera

Alright. Your rage wins. Especially since my phone wasnt stolen, just magically transported from the console, to a FUCKING BAG OF TRASH IN THE BACKSEAT. Seriously? How the FUCK. I started to get pissed so I trashed my car thinking it had to be there somewhere. Physics. How is it possible? Console, to BAG OF TRASH IN BACK. Fucking. Whatever. Glad I have my phone, but SUPER confused.

10. Vork Moin

Vork Moin Addicted

It was me.

[​IMG]

overlord213 and Bread like this.
  11. the_amber_trap

I'm glad you found your phone.

On the subject of my frustration, I just don't understand how a racing sim can claim to be realistic when the AI tries to ram you off the track and inexplicably catches up no matter how far ahead you've managed to lead. Some days I want the challenge of a close race, and other days I want to be able to annihilate everyone right off the starting line. Let me choose how to play my game instead of deciding everyone gets the same homogenous experience.

12. Sushimitzu

Sushimitzu Enthusiast

Oh god yes. In Homeworld, you would always keep your fleet of space ships after each mission. The thing is, the bigger your fleet is, the bigger the enemy's fleet. That is particularly unenjoyable once you have reached the maximum amount of ships at the beginning of a new mission. Impossible to beat. The enemy always has more ships.

13. [1337]Skinback

[1337]Skinback Active Member

Make me a fucking Admin so next time i can stop fucking stupid childish pricks of a cunting arse wanking grief team coming on and upsetting the fucking members.

That felt so good :D

14. Pawned

Pawned Founder Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

But everyone loves bigandre and Master's griefing team!?!?!? They so pro!

I just hope it was worth all that time of theirs, griefing the place, just to have it undone within a couple of minutes. Seems like a big waste of time to me.

15. [1337]Skinback

[1337]Skinback Active Member

It was stupid idiots at least i had fun killing them :)

16. TheRowan

TheRowan Well-Known Member VIP

People who walk slowly.

overlord213, Bread and Vork Moin like this.
  17. MissVera

Fuck you. I have teeny tiny feet and short little legs. I'm vertically challenged. You can't expect us to take long strides. Besides. Life isn't a race. Slow the hell down.

Your rage, makes Me rage :eek:

shornb likes this.
  18. TheRowan

TheRowan Well-Known Member VIP

I understand that, its just people who walk really slowly when i need to be somewhere, i myself am quite small. Its those groups of poeple that just take SOOO MUCH TIME to walk, and block the corridor that annoy me.

skullcruncher129 and Bread like this.
  19. SupWithThat

SupWithThat Banhammer be strong.

I'm sorry, but if I was stuck behind you I'd have to just tuck you under either arm and get where I need to be.

I HATE being caught behind a slow walker.

20. the_amber_trap

For some bizarre reason, I read this as talk slowly, which I guess I can understand, but walk makes a lot more sense. I can't stand people who are in my way when I'm trying to get anywhere. At the very least, move off to the side so that people who actually have places to be can get past you. Also, the speed limit does not apply in the left hand lane, despite what you may have learned in drivers' ed. Stop pretending that going five over the limit in the passing lane is "fast enough."

I loved that everyone in Helsinki moved at least as quickly as I do.

SupWithThat and TheRowan like this.