Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice
  3. There is trouble with our mail service and we are looking into it. For a backup solution mail will come from pawncraft@pfts.se and no-reply@pfts.se //StarScore
    Dismiss Notice

Tootitbootit - It's time for me to leave

Discussion in 'Banter' started by Tootitbootit, 29 Mar 2012.

1. Tootitbootit

Tootitbootit The flying Dutchman!

Yes, I know I’ve said this multiple times before : I’m going to leave Pawncraft. All the times I said it, I think Portrend (Pullan1234) convinced me to return back to Pawncraft, and got involved in the community again.​
    Due to recent events I’ve made this decision. Things happened, and for everyone there is a time to go, this must be mine then!
    I might pop online on IRC from time to time, but don’t wait for me to come online.
    I owe a huge apology to a lot of people.

Portrend (Pullan1234)
    Man, you’re the one I’m going to miss the most. I hope we will still keep contact going. You’re the one that helped me out when I wasn’t able to sort things out myself. Including my first day here (actually, we helped each other on our first day). We met and never left, simple and straight forward as that.
    I stated above that you convinced me to come back after I left, but this time you can’t do that. I made this decision completely by myself, and nothing will stop me, not even you.
    For old times sake : Don’t you get banned, allright?

Skinback
    To you, i’ve acted a bit harsh after I left 1337. I’m so sorry for this and you’re such a good friend of mine. No matter how you think about me, you will still be a friend to me. All the hours on skype we spend, together with oters, a good time.Best clan leader I could have ever imagined, always there when needed.
    Keep things going, and keep an eye on Portrend.
    I can’t imagine a wiser friend.
    Krigekongen
    You, I lost my trust in you, about 2 weeks ago. In my opinion, you’re the one who caused the trouble even whilst you’re banned! But, one good thing : We planned a trip, talked, and my trust is completely back. I just missed the old Krigekongen a little. The one that talks, and has this great sense of humor!
    I don’t want to miss you, so we need to keep contact!
    The three people in the posts above, I think are three friends that everyone needs to have. Someone who you need to care for, someone who gives you awesome advice and last but not least, someone who makes you laugh!
    Thank you, Adam, Paul and Dennis.

The clan I felt home, guys who never let me down. I left due to various reasons, which I wont explain. After I left, it all felt different when I logged in, never felt ‘complete’. You guys are my friends, and I can’t imagine better ones.
    Keep wearing the proud red.

Mages
    To all of you, I owe a huge apology. I’ve said things about all of you, when I was in a personal fight with only certain mages.
    I am sorry, Mages.

TheRowan
    I’m sorry mate, for things I’ve said. Whished never done it, since we always had a great time together.
    And no, Rowan, you can’t stop me from doing this!
    ShornB
    SheryBery, neither can you stop me from doing this! You’re the one that’s always there, the one to who you can talk and the one who gives good, and sometimes shit advice! Thanks, for all the good chats we had.
    Thanks, for being a friend.
    SlugBoyTom
    Most certainly the person who needs the biggest apology. It was mostly you who I said nasty things to, as a mage. Got to know you a little better over the last time, and you’re awesome to talk with.​
    Must be, in the name, or something, Thomas!
    Norsa
    Norsa, the clan that made me feel home after I left 1337. Well, only a little! I’ve joined them for not even a week, but I can tell you this : Norsa can cause big trouble, if they want to! So you better look out.
    Thanks, for the trust you gave me!

Last but not least, I need to apology to all the staff members!

Pawncraft Staff
    You guys are a great, absolutely great, team and without you this place wouldn’t be the same. I’m proud that I actually made it as a Moderator once, but yes, I needed to be stupid and throw that away.
    Keep this place save, and keep it the same place.
    I’m sorry for things I’ve done, I pushed things to the edge and I caused some serious drama around the server, only about little things that could of have been handled without any issues. But I had to do it different and make up a whole argument about only one little things.
    Thanks, Pawncraft staff, for the time you spended!
    I have probably forgotten people, If you feel like I should have mentioned you then this is for you :

INSERTNAMEHERE
    I’m sorry for whatever I have done to you, at whatever time and about whatever fact. It was probably my fault, and I shouldn’t have acted like that!
    INSERTCOMMENTABOUTNAMEHERE

Everyone : Thanks for reading this. Point of this all was to leave a little dignity and show just a little of the ‘Good-side-Tootit’. Because I do have one, but sometimes it’s far away! I’m going to focus on things that I feel are more precious then, what looks only a little game, but can still do so much with you.

With kind regards and a lot of saying sorry,
    Tootitbootit, or for some : Tom.

Interesting fact : Without this fact, this letter is 911 words long. Must be irony, or something.

2. Portrend

Portrend Addicted

Tootit, Nothing can describe how I felt reading this. Me and "SherryBerry" were skyping together and we couldn't help giggle at some of it. You've been a real inspiration to me and you were one of few reasons I wanted to get unbanned. I promise to do my best <3 You'l do well no matter where you go, you always fought by my side. Since day one, you and me and bombing. The unstoppable musketeers. I was sad to see Bombing leave us here and i'm even sadder to see you go. After one year you heartless bastard!!!! I hope there wasn't another man!

But all jokes aside, you're an awesome dude to joke around with, you always had a serious side too. You're a top notch fella and you're right we do need to stay in contact. I'm sorry I can't write more. I just don't know how to put my thought into word :/

To sum up; I love you bro (NO HOMO)
    I'm glad I met you, true inspiration!​

-PortFag<3

3. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

You'll be back.

[Tanks]Superdood1 likes this.
  4. Portrend

Portrend Addicted

I said that, he's adamant with this decision.

5. the_amber_trap

He can be as adamant as he wants. It doesn't change the fact that he'll be back. He'll show up in a year or so, tell the new people who are on at the time that he used to be here a lot, and then be shocked that I'm still around to tell him that I knew he'd be back. Also, I will call him tootfag.

6. shornb

shornb Active Member VIP

I will miss you alot toot!! I don't think pawncraft will ever be exactly the same without you!! I hoPe you will come back someday :) alot of people will miss you! It's a shame that we've only just started talking more and it was nice to see the nicer side of you in this thread :) we will miss you toot!! :) x

7. Vork Moin

Vork Moin Addicted

Gots a lot of dignity to write this, too bad I didn't know him that well. I look forward to seeing Amber call him Tootfag.

8. Sushimitzu

Sushimitzu Enthusiast

O_O Holy shit, Krige has a real name!

But one thing I am wondering about, just why are you leaving?... Am I missing some drama here?

9. Krigekongen

Krigekongen Build Team Member VIP

Tootit, you've got my support in whatever the fuck you decide to do, know that. I'm still hoping you hop on and join me when I'm going to go visit Portrend, I really do. You're one of my best friends on the internets, and no matter how mad you're at me, or how mad I'm at you, we will always be friends, AND I'm always here if you need to talk to me about anything! I wish you the best of luck, and hope we can still have some amazing moments and memories!

Portrend likes this.
  10. Portrend

Portrend Addicted

Some shit went on with him and quanty

11. [1337]Skinback

[1337]Skinback Active Member

Toot you make me laugh you make me angry but for someone your age your a good person. As Amber says you will come back they all do. Enjoy the break and see you soon.

12. Bye Tooty Fruity

13. Tootitbootit

I can't stand the emptyness of my live anymore, I guess Amber was right!

I've talked with Krigekongen a little, and I might join him on somewhere far away and ignore everyone. Should I?

And yes, im such a goddamn weak perso. ughh.

shornb and Pawned like this.
  14. Krigekongen

Krigekongen Build Team Member VIP

15. MissVera

MissVera Builder

heh. Couldnt even make it a week?

16. jkerr

jkerr Builder, hermit

Yes you should toot, as you say, if you want you can always just build alone for a while!

17. Miralynn

Miralynn Kitten with Claws VIP

Find a different game? Go out, pick up a hobby? Photography? Lego's, LARP, (Digital) Art, Skate(boarding), Built car models, start a warhammer collection. Its not that difficult.

Side note: Not that i wanted you gone or anything. Just a fair few suggestions.

Portrend likes this.
  18. the_amber_trap

TOOTFAG!

Yes, you're welcome to join me on my island in the middle of nowhere. Just let me make it big enough for people to build on, and I'll open it for business.

Vork Moin and Sushimitzu like this.
  19. Tootitbootit

Well, Quant. I want to say you this : You're the only person that I didn't miss at all.

20. And you didn't miss me ^^ ;)