Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice
  3. There is trouble with our mail service and we are looking into it. For a backup solution mail will come from pawncraft@pfts.se and no-reply@pfts.se //StarScore
    Dismiss Notice

Tootitbootit's admin application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Tootitbootit, 4 Dec 2011.

1. Tootitbootit

Tootitbootit The flying Dutchman!

Appeal closed

Thanks everyone for all the support,

Because of, further not explained, circumstanses i closed the appeal.
    Still got it saved somewhere, and I may re-appeal.
    I do not think so, though.

Thanks for all the support and feedback you guys gave me!

With kind regards,
    Tootitbootit

2. TheRowan

TheRowan Well-Known Member VIP

Recently i have got to know toot better than before, he seems to be responsible and has had a lot of time to help me, i think that he was a great mod before his demotion and has served enough time, He really deserves to be an admin i think he would be a great addition to the team

VOUCH!

3. SlugBoyTom

SlugBoyTom Slimy, yet satisfying Staff Member

When Toot was a moderator he seemed to do well and helped whenever possible. Unfortunately Toot when you were demoted you seemed to rage a while and proved yourself rather immature. I know you were going through some problems at the time but I personally would rather see you prove yourself again as a moderator before you're trusted as an admin. Vouch for mod though, you seem to have improved your attitude recently and deserve a second chance.

4. slawitb0i

slawitb0i Member

I personally think that Toot in time would make a great admin, but for now, i think that he should try out to become a moderator. Solid Résumé (if you'll mind my French :D) i couldn't write a better one, although English is my first and only language. And i'm not going to tear you down with OMG you spelt community wrong etc, because i think this is a valid attempt, you just need to get on ALL of the current staffs' 'good side' and hopefully there will be a place in the staff for you in the future.
    Lots of love, Slawitb0y <3 <3 <3

5. [1337]Skinback

[1337]Skinback Active Member

Tootitbootit has improved alot since his ban i believe he has learnt from his mistake and built on it this is a good thing. With this i believe he could be a help again. Good luck with this Tooti :)