Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

Tootitbootit's admin application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Tootitbootit, 4 Oct 2012.

1. Tootitbootit

Tootitbootit The flying Dutchman! RAINBRO

IGN:Tootitbootit

What game do you want to administrate?(Minecraft, CSS, Gmod, etc. (Can choose more than 1!)):
    I want to administrate Minecraft.

Why do you want to become an admin?:
    During my playtime on the server, I’ve really grown up. I’m a totally different person from the day I joined. Seen a lot of admins, and also players, come and go. I believe I’m ready for a ‘next step’ and help everyone out as best as I can.
    I have been promoted earlier, when I was ‘younger’. Not age like, but behavior like. When I was a moderator, I made some big mistakes and I was not ready to be promoted at that time. I hope that, with this application, I can try to set things straight that I have done wrong the first time.

Why do you think you should become an admin?:
    During the same playtime, I believe I’ve gathered a lot of experience about how to handle in different situation. I can, unlike before, handle stressful situations a lot better, and approach them differently. Last but not least : People know me (good and bad) – I want to show people that I misbehaved against that I’ve changed, and that I can really help people out!

Have you ever been an admin before (In any game)?:
    This isn’t quite the same thing, but I’ve had a world of warcraft clan, with about 40 to 50 players which talked to me if they had any problems. I tried resolving those as best as possible.

Also I’ve been a part of the staffteam of ‘Holo-hotel’ – a hotel, interaction game based off of ‘Habbo hotel. After being a moderator for 3 to 4 months, I got promoted and was give the ability to choose people for a ‘new’ staff team. (3 admins left, they found theirselves ‘too old’ to play a game like this)

Mentioned above, I've been a moderator for not that long on Pawncraft. Read the 'Why do you want to become an admin' part for the story on that! :)

I was still quite young when I had these ranks, but the way you work things out in those games are very different from the way stuff goes in Minecraft servers, or Pawncraft.

Anything else you would like us to know:
    If this application will get accepted, I hope I will show all of you that this was a good choice, and that I’ve grown and improved myself for the better.

Location(Country): The Netherlands – Time zone GMT+1

Thanks for reading! Leave any feedback, good or bad, in the comment section! Thanks again!

#Excuse me for any grammar mistakes I've made : )

fogartyfreaks likes this.
  2. Krigekongen

Krigekongen Build Team Member VIP

Definite vouch!

3. Sushimitzu

Sushimitzu Enthusiast

As much as I like you as a person, I think yesterday you haven't shown your most rational side when dealing with issues.

4. Tootitbootit

All I have to say : I stepped up for myself. if you think that's not a good thing, you may. but I do, and will always step up.for myself.

Also, suhsi, if you want to talk to me about this - go ahead, but please use skype or message me on the forums.

5. AlexKM

AlexKM Active Member VIP

While this entire situation was something of a setback in your proving of your worth, it could also be judged as an evolutionary step itself. Definite vouch.

6. Axelmotley

Axelmotley The Dementor Staff Member

You have potential young one *strokes face creepily*

7. lokikh

lokikh Active Member

ok toot, you get a +1 from me. Tho can I ask, what was it you did before when you messed up?

8. Tootitbootit

I was quite inexperienced back then, I also said some bad stuff about Pawned, when I was in a awfully bad mood. I now learned not to bring this mood ingame anymore :)

AlexKM likes this.
  9. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

Whose face are you stroking creepily: your own or toot's?

10. Tootitbootit

On the moment I posted this application, all I said in it was true.
    After that, I've had a lot of stuff come over me by a previous member : Portrend.

He did stuff the wrong way, and I did not really know what he was doing, but he used me for it (exloiting a bug in the 'Friends-Plugin') After he used the exloit, he told me what was going on. After that we got into some trouble, and he got banned from the server. Because of what he done earlier (exploiting the friends-plugin, and pulling me in that) he contacted an admin, and I got banned for a month.
    I really think thats the reason nobody looked back at this application, but I want to make sure that you all know, that everything that I posted in there was the truth, and still is the truth.
    I have changed, a lot, and due my inactivity for a month or two, I have even changed in a better way.
    I feel I'm more adult now, and I know how to handle situations better!

Using this post, I want to 'Reinstate' my application, and I hope that people will read it for a second time, and tell me their reaction once again.

Also, I want to tell you that i'm having some technical difficulties but those will hopefull be solved soon (Thanks to Pawned, for some part of that :3 ) That's the reason I have not been able to play on multiplayer servers (issues with my wireless connection).

Also, the thing I changed in my application is, my age! I turned 17, so I've got to change that! :)
    Thanks for reading!

Vork Moin likes this.
  11. Pawned

Pawned Founder Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Good application/applicant, but the possibility of your negative past resurfacing leaves doubts.

12. Tootitbootit

I know, I really really really know it does. But to proof people that I'm telling the truth (people including you!) you'd have to give me the benefit of the doubt, but that's up to you, really!

13. crinkle

crinkle Still very much bizness. VIP RAINBRO

I have seen Toot in game and he seems very mature, and helps out via chat. I would prefer more of this so I can be lazy. Only joking! he does help, anyone who answers a newbies question (politely) helps. I say VOUCH!

14. Tootitbootit

## Update
    I've ordered a new computer, bringing back my old one! This will (hopefully) resolve my issues with my internet connection! It will arrive in 9 / 12 days, so after that I hope to be more active ingame aswell, and not only on the forums / irc!

15. DigiFox0

DigiFox0 Let us start the game Staff Member

I'm sort of a bit ambiguous on this one. i have no real strong feelings either way (but damn it, i said i'd respond to all of these).
    I don't know Toot all that well, so i'm going on his application alone.
    Seeing that you've matured is a good thing, that's great. However, if you relapse by acting a certain way in a situation, it isn't acceptable. I trust you won't do that, i'm just saying if it does...

In short: There is potential here. But (Like a diamond) you need to be cut before i'd consider going higher than Jr. We'd help you with that (obviously) but initiative would be required on your part. Don't relapse and we'll so how it goes.
    A tentative vouch from me

16. Axelmotley

Axelmotley The Dementor Staff Member

17. SlugBoyTom

SlugBoyTom Slimy, yet satisfying Staff Member

SHIYN BRITE LIYK A DIMOND!

In response the app, I think you have potential. Since this is the last app I need to reply to I've run out of helpful comments and criticism to give, I'll leave it at that. Thank you for being the last one :p My face is about to crash into my keybaosdudbdlsgkglslll

18. Tootitbootit

No problemo, Slug! :) In response to digi, if it seems more fit to go a step down to Jr Admin and be 'cut'. that really is fine by me aswell! I'm having some busy days, lately, but I will be back either tomorrow, or sometime this week at least! schools a pain every now and then..

19. Tootitbootit

Digifox, there is no Jr rank anymore! I just found that out, thanks for doing something back Slug! Always helpfull, even when you're nog trying to be! :3

20. slawitb0y

slawitb0y Administrator - Level 0 Staff Member

Am I the only person who thought that sounded perverted? (probably)