Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice
  3. There is trouble with our mail service and we are looking into it. For a backup solution mail will come from pawncraft@pfts.se and no-reply@pfts.se //StarScore
    Dismiss Notice

VladTheImpaler3

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by VladTheImposter, 16 Nov 2011.

1. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Addicted

Who: VladTheImpaler3
    What: College Student
    Where: USA
    When: Since 2 August 2011
    Why: You know this is my second server I have ever played on. When I joined the server, it was my first time playing. I got hooked; It felt like home. I enjoy playing on Pawncraft, and playing with the people here. Never gets old for me.
    About Me?

Well where should I start? I am origionally from Ul'yanovsk, Russia, which is on the Volga River. I moved to the US about 7 years ago. Since then, I have gone though high school, went to a private Air Force Academy, and now I am in college. I have played video games for a very long time yet my focus has always been elsewhere thoughout my teenage years. I was a "jock" thoughtout high school. I played soccer, ran track, and was on the football team; I was on a traveing soccer team as well. I was in the International Baccalaureate program, did Concert Band, and Marching Band. To say the least, I was one busy guy. Some of the things I do for fun are graphical design, and video editing. I teach myself different programs, and pick them up as I go along. I enjoy it because I am a creative person. When I have a vision I am rarely disappointed by the outcome. Just from this small picture, I am sure most of you can tell that I am an "all-around-type-of-guy". I do many things, and have a very interesting background. Personality wise, I am an easy-going guy, but I don't tolerate disrespect, or insults. Being a military guy, I follow the honor code, and dishonesty is something that I don't tolerate. Without integrity a person, to me, is no more then a fake. Anything he, or she says, potentially, is a lie.

This is me in a small paragraph. I am a very helpful person. So if you ever need help, advice, or anything, feel free to message me. You can even say, "Hi", or talk to me in-game; I welcome that. Thanks again. And hope you you enjoy Pawncraft (new comers), and welcome back to the returning members!

Vlad

2. Krigekongen

Krigekongen Build Team Member VIP

Every-fucking-time I see your name I believe you are Russian. I enjoyed reading your introduction!