Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.8.x
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice
  3. There is trouble with our mail service and we are looking into it. For a backup solution mail will come from pawncraft@pfts.se and no-reply@pfts.se //StarScore
    Dismiss Notice

VladTheImpaler3's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by VladTheImposter, 30 Dec 2011.

1. VladTheImposter

VladTheImposter Well-Known Member

The New Year is almost upon us; and since I may not get a chance to to do this before New Years, I have decided to give it another shot at my application. Thanks in advance for any support :D It is greatly appreciated.

IGN: VladTheImpaler3

Why do you want to become an Admin?:

This may be long; I apologize. I want to become an Admin mainly to help people more then I can help them at the moment. I want to have to the ability to help those people that need my help when I am crippled by my lack of tools. I have been a Moderator on Pawncraft for several months now. I have turned down many people who needed my help only because I didn't have the tools to do so. This is my main reason for wanting to become an Admin. In those moments, when someone needs an Admin's help, I don't want to say, " I can't ." I like helping people solve their problems. Thus, it frustrates me when I cannot help them.

I want to become an Admin because I want to make a further impact in the community. I want to increase my contribution to the community from the levels I currently give. Yes; I want to make Pawncraft a better place. Yet, I am not naive to think that I can accomplish this by becoming an Admin. It takes a team, the Pawncraft team, to truly make Pawncraft a better place for players, and staff alike. All of us, Admins, Moderators, and players do this everyday. I want to take the next step in my journey, here at Pawncraft, by becoming an Admin.

And yes there are also personal reasons for wanting to become an Admin. I am a very competitive person; I always strive to reach the highest mark in everything I do. Thus, I cannot stand failure on my part. I will continue to pursue a goal until I reach it; true definition of insanity. I have never not achieved my goals. Thus, yes: I want to become Admin because I want to reach to next level for my own personal satisfaction.

Why do you think you should become an Admin?

I think I should become an Admin because I have many good traits. I am honest, responsible, and strong-willed. I have a military background, and thus respect authority, and the laws/rules of a particular institution. I am also a nice person; I help anyone that needs help, and I attempt to fix any problem I have the power to fix. I don't tolerate disrespect, nor do I tolerate abusive, or vulgar behavior. I am a very intelligent young man; I work out problems effectively. I rarely allow emotions to affect my decisions. I was the highest ranked officer at my military school; thus I have experience with dealing with the masses effectively. I make fair, yet proper decisions based on the rules. I uphold the rules because I have integrity, and personal duty to uphold the rules. I should become an Admin because I have been a Moderator for several months now, and I believe I have learned alot about Minecraft, and Pawncraft in general; I believe I am ready for the next step. I also have much experience gaming. I play semi-professional on games I can't mention, and I have played video games since a little boy. I am a college student, and thus have much time to play video games. I have much experience doing admin work for my clan's website: www.brotherofwar.com. I do organizational work on the site, do graphical work, and also help with general administration work. I am on Minecraft very often; thus I am able to help people in many different time zones.; I sometimes pull all nighters. These are the main reasons why I should become an Admin.

Have you ever been an admin before (In any game)?:

I am an Administrator for my clan's website. I have been an Administrator on the site for nearly 4 years now. I have been a Moderator on Pawncraft for several months now. I have also been a Moderator on several forums.

Anything else you would like us to know:

Thank you for reading my application, and thank you for you time. Happy New Years! See you all next year!

Location(Country): United States

stuntmanster and the_amber_trap like this.
  2. [1337]Skinback

[1337]Skinback Active Member

I vouch 100% this dude is doing more than Moderator he spends his time with Sigs and also competitions and making Vids for Pawncraft.

3. jkerr

jkerr Builder, hermit

I'm a new admin, but I've gotten to know Vlad somewhat over the past few months and have always found him to be helpful with the right attitude - vouch from me.

4. Dhugg

Dhugg Borkerer of Worlds

You better take down that link. It deals with GAMES THAT MUST NOT BE MENTIONED!

Also needs more colors.

Besides that, complete vouch from me. Vlad's definitely proven himself in my eyes.

5. SupWithThat

SupWithThat Banhammer be strong.

Definite vouch from me, great staff member.

6. Portrend

Portrend Addicted

100 % Vouch, during my ban time I have been able to catch up on events using his videos and I would also like to say how strong the staff team looks so far. Multiple bans appearing day-by-day and all seem very professional. I think vlad would be an excellent asset to the admin team here and i wish him all the best.

7. Bankercat3

Bankercat3 Master Banker

Definite vouch. You're a great member and you'll go far on the admin position.

8. SlugBoyTom

SlugBoyTom Slimy, yet satisfying Staff Member

Vouch, vouch and vouch again. Vlad is an extremely capable person with the will and time to help others as much as he possibly can.

9. stuntmanster

stuntmanster Member

Definite vouch, strives to help others.

10. VladTheImposter

Thank you for all of the support.

11. pongolongo

pongolongo Active Member VIP

100.876% vouch from me. hes always willing to help and support players in any way he can and i think he would be an asset to the Admin team.

12. TheKinglyarab

TheKinglyarab Legend

Vouche, he's such a great help around the server its un-believable.

13. Pawned

Pawned Founder Staff Member

Too easily trololololed.

14. SlyFox

SlyFox Member RAINBRO

Vlad is a great guy and ill 100% vouch for him he has help me out lot in the server when i first started and continues to help me to today

15. flame_thrower34

flame_thrower34 Special RAINBRO

100% Vouch. Vlad always finds time to help me out when i ask for his assistance.

16. VladTheImposter

Thank your kind words, and support. It is appreciated.

17. MrHobbits

MrHobbits The Angry Panda Staff Member

To throw my 2 cents in,...

There have been several times when a difficult decision had to have been made, and out of the couple times in which I've been asked to 'assist' in making a decision, I've only ever seen him make the 'right' decisions. Even if those decisions weren't popular among his friends or other players.

Meaning this, not only has he brought up instances where 'questionable' or 'strange' activity has happened, but he has made the right decision as to how to handle it.

My only question for Vlad would be this:
    As an moderator, you can already do most of what an admin can do. What do you feel would be the biggest benefit to having the 'admin' tag next to your name?

18. jkerr

jkerr Builder, hermit

Congrats on your promotion, Vlad!! :)

19. TheKinglyarab

TheKinglyarab Legend

Gratz Vlad! You sure as hell deserved it! :D

20. VladTheImposter

Well thank you guys :)