Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.8.x
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice
  3. There is trouble with our mail service and we are looking into it. For a backup solution mail will come from pawncraft@pfts.se and no-reply@pfts.se //StarScore
    Dismiss Notice

+W Monqueys

Discussion in 'Warnings' started by Bankercat3, 4 Apr 2012.

1. Bankercat3

Bankercat3 Master Banker

Reason: X-ray
    Proof: [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    All of your diamond has been confiscated. Don't let this happen again, or you will be facing a ban.

2. Monqueys

Monqueys Member

Huh that's strange. Except that must be an error of some kind because my computer skills in downloading mods is zero. I honestly cant tell you why it says that but I never cheated on getting any of my diamonds.

I don't know what to say, I had 26 diamonds. I mind them in the Mysteria town mine over a course of a week , before the town moved.

3. Bankercat3

Bankercat3 Master Banker

There's no point in lying, your tunnels were found next to another player's tunnels who also X-rayed. Also, it's apparent that you're both friends. Just don't do it again, and you'll be fine.

4. Monqueys

Monqueys Member

Yeah I saw that, enemy got a warning too. I totally understand the fact that your helping run the sight and making sure that no one is cheating. Its a good thing. Its totally fine but I just want you to know I am not lying, nor was I cheating. I have no clue how to prove it to you. But I do have a few questions if I may.

Where and when, did this happen?
    How many diamonds did it say I mind and how many were in my chest?
    Is it possible my account was hacked by another user, who had Xray? (I dont see why he would put them in my chest thou)
    How can I tell If my cumputer even has xray.​

I mean its kinda bothering me that this even happened. Im sorry Im making a big deal about this, but I never even used xray before in my life. I hope you can answer some of my questions, answer what you can. But I would like to get to the bottom of this, and make sure this never happens again.​

5. toxic2695

toxic2695 Active Member

if your account was hacked the chances that they play the same server are slim to none

6. Monqueys

Monqueys Member

Unless i was hacked by some one on the server.

7. Bankercat3

Bankercat3 Master Banker

Logs show that you X-rayed on March 28. You mined about 90 diamonds. I discovered this yesterday. I took 12 diamonds from your chest. I'm assuming Enemy has the rest of the diamonds you mined, because the amount I found matched the amount he mined and what you mined. Coords: X -679 Y 11 Z 218 though everything you have done has been roll backed.

8. toxic2695

toxic2695 Active Member

how likely would that be.

9. Monqueys

Monqueys Member

Omg! Yay I can prove that im innocent. It says that I mined 90 diamonds. Am I correct. Except the fact that I have only mined 80 diamonds EVER in the time I played minecraft. Now If I had xray, and I played minecraft a lot, would I not have more?

And I only had 19 diamonds?! I had 26! I know I did because I separated them into two groups of thirteen. One group was missing, the one in my ore container in my house in mysteria. The other thirteen were in my chest. I only asumed that the rest I put into my house's container.

Proof I only mined 80 in all of mine craft history.
    [​IMG]

10. Monqueys

Monqueys Member

But it is possible.

To be honest, What I really believe what happened is some thing in the server went wrong when the town mysteria moved and then was placed in the middle of the ocean. I dont know how or why. But the only way I could think is that maybe when the land were the town reseted its self, because I have diamonds from under that town, and the computer knows it. So in theory I would be able to right now if I knew were I got the diamonds from down under mysteria. I could go down there right now and Mine them. So maybe the computer (server) thinks like that. Maybe resetting that area did some thing to my diamonds to make it think that I got them threw xray.

But again, if you could understand my ranting. I dont know what happened. Im more bothered you guys think im a liar. You can keep the diamonds, but I want justice. I want you guys to know that I am not liying when I say, 'I never cheated.'

And again i'm sorry I'm making a big deal about this. I know its hard to believe empty text to a computer saying that I cheated. But remember computers are not perfect either.

11. Bankercat3

Bankercat3 Master Banker

I meant about 90. There were 6 pages, with 15 diamonds on each. I couldn't go back to the coords to check, so I just multiplied. I doubt there was exactly 15 on the last page.

12. Vork Moin

Vork Moin Addicted

Your stolen goods are now- never mind.

Bankercat3 likes this.
  13. Bankercat3

Bankercat3 Master Banker

After a re-examination of logs, you've been decided innocent. You're diamond has been returned, and I'm terribly sorry for this incident.

14. Monqueys

Monqueys Member

Thank you Banker, I really do appreciate it. Im sorry i made a big fuss over it, but what needed to be done is done. And again much thanks.

If any one of my friends come across an issue or need help, I shall refer you as a great administrator for the job. Thank you :)

~Monqueys