Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

+W sunny3467

Discussion in 'Warnings' started by SlugBoyTom, 16 Jun 2012.

1. SlugBoyTom

SlugBoyTom Slimy, yet satisfying Staff Member

In-game name: sunny3467

Reason: Abusing donator powers by teleporting to someone without permission to get co-ordinates to attack.

Proof: As you can see in the screenshot, sunny first teleported to hmor, who I happened to be with at the time, teleport back to enemy to give him co-ordinates, THEN ask me if it was legal or not. Looking through chat logs I can see that he knew perfectly well it was illegal, but after being told by enemy that it wasn't did it immediately without verifying with an admin first. I also have no doubt that if I wasn't there to witness it the whole thing would have gone ahead as planned by the pair.

[​IMG]

2. Sunny1234

Sunny1234 Member

Wow I find it kind of sad how you are attempting to get me banned because my team killed you but if you guys check logs Enemy tells me I'm allowed to TP and go and get cords so I do it and then I realize that it was against server rules before. So I stop and do the right thing to ask an admin (Slugboy) if the rules changed he said no so I say okay and apologize. We were planning to attack them then we canceled it since I tPED. I find it sad how you only take this one screenshot if you guys check logs you can see me saying Im sorry and the story (as read above.) I would like the logs requested. But Slug got to give it to you nice try getting me banned :)

3. Pawned

Pawned Founder Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

This is a warning, not a ban.

4. the_amber_trap

the_amber_trap Calm down so I can be the angry one. Staff Member

Well, we all now know that enemy is far from trustworthy.

Vampireblood5 likes this.
  5. Axelmotley

Axelmotley The Dementor Staff Member

I told you in-game before that this was illegal.