Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice
  3. There is trouble with our mail service and we are looking into it. For a backup solution mail will come from pawncraft@pfts.se and no-reply@pfts.se //StarScore
    Dismiss Notice

+B Global xX_whisper_Xx

Discussion in 'Bans' started by Captain_Reginald, 14 Sep 2016.

1. Captain_Reginald

Captain_Reginald Administrator - Level 2 Staff Member

IGN: xX_whisper_Xx
    Reason: Griefing at various points around the map
    Duration: Permanent until appeal
    Note: I gave him a second chance once because he first griefed KIX's house and I thought he might not have known that the house was claimed as it was a stock village house. But today while looking for griefing, I stumbled upon an area at new spawn where he stole diamond blocks. He obviously had neglected to tell me about this when I confronted him about Killer's house the other day. That could have been a mistake. This? no.
    Proof:

Side note: I have yet to rollback the damage, but I'll be doing that soon. When I do, I'll remove this note. (I rolled back most of the damage shortly after posting this, but I couldn't roll back the damage at spawn since it was an "unspecified action.")

2016-09-13_14.39.30.png
    Two diamond blocks missing from a whole. It registered the change as "an unspecified action" probably because the blocks were made in world edit.

2016-09-13_14.40.43.png
    It's obvious that two diamond blocks were replaced with cobble here.

2016-09-13_15.27.08.png

2016-09-13_15.28.30.png

2016-09-13_15.41.27.png
    When I gave him a second chance, this is where he had griefed. He put dirt in KIX's house and mined out the two planks under that torch there.

Last edited: 14 Sep 2016