Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice
  3. There is trouble with our mail service and we are looking into it. For a backup solution mail will come from pawncraft@pfts.se and no-reply@pfts.se //StarScore
    Dismiss Notice

Introducing Pawncraft Beta!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Pawned, 8 Nov 2016.

By Pawned on 8 Nov 2016 at 22:00
  1. Pawned

Pawned Founder Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Hi All,

Today I would like to announce a new initiative I like to call Pawncraft Beta.

Pawncraft Beta will be a private Pawncraft server instance that will include upcoming features and changes that we are testing.

Within the Pawncraft Beta you will be able to see some of the biomes we are working on for the new world (plus some ones that will never make it to the primary server) as well as plugins that are undergoing testing and configuration ready for the live server.

We need your help to test the changes and provide feedback, if you're accepted into the programme you will be provided access into a private Beta section on the Pawncraft Forum and you will have the option of having an exclusive [BETA] tag by your name in-game.

If you would like the chance to become a Pawncraft Beta Tester please send me a PM, or reply to this thread, with the following:

Why you would like to be a Pawncraft Beta Tester:
    Have you Beta tested in games in the past (if so, which?):
    If accepted into the Pawncraft Beta Tester Programme, would you like to receive the in-game [BETA] tag?:

Captain_Reginald likes this.
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Pawned, 8 Nov 2016.

1. Sushimitzu
    2. Fragilicious
      Fragilicious
      Hey Pawned,

Been ghosting around lately as I have a bit more time and I'm just hanging around whilst waiting for the new server. This looks like something I can get my teeth into.

Why you would like to be a Pawncraft Beta Tester: Mainly because I'm back, and I have no investment in the current (temp) server. Work is hard so I can't promise I won't be pulled away for my job, but whilst I'm here I'm happy to help out with testing.

Have you Beta tested in games in the past (if so, which?): Fable Legends, Eve Online, Hearthstone.

If accepted into the Pawncraft Beta Tester Programme, would you like to receive the in-game [BETA] tag?: No thanks, rainbro is so much cooler lol.
    3. khalil daoud
      khalil daoud
      Heyyyy, that's pretty good!

Why? : Have some down time right now, i would be glad to test, also the current server is not really my cup of tea.
      Tested beta? : Yes, Dayz, Project Argo, Killing Floor 2
      Tag? : No thanks, I like legend.